A2

ARCENNY

Tuesday, August 15, 20xx

Moving out from the house you've been so used to living in was a bit hard for Arcenny, but she managed to adjust well in her new – not quite – apartment at Ignoramus Blocking Apt. She had rented her unit even before she came here. It was her back-up plan, an incase of emergency occurs escape route.

While she lies in bed, a sudden thought popped up. Yes, she should do it. It was a nice gesture, and also another escape route for a just incase situation. She'll do it tomorrow! After school.

Early morning the next day, Arcenny got up even earlier than her usual wake-up time and routine, as she gave some time for her baking cookies. She neatly designed them before putting them into different containers. 'Will this be enough though? Ah, I guess I'll have to find out.' She thought to herself.

She left the cookies on the table for the mean time, as she will tend to them and distribute them at a later time, specifically, after school hours. She looked at the time and sees she's almost late, she quickly gets her school bag and rushes out to go to school – not forgetting to lock her doors.

Quevenzhane High, a prestigious school for the aristocrats kuno daw, paaralan para sa mga feeling noble blood. Though, speaking of noble blood, may paganung Sistema nga ang Quevenzhane. College nalang pero hindi parin mawala-wala ang social hierarchy nayan. And like the typical heroine in a romance story, Arcenny wasn't part of the social pyramid. She has no rank in it – well, Ylejia says otherwise. The ranks are determined by ability, and in Ylejia's point of view, she's quite "skillful but doesn't show it or boast about it" as per her words. She just scoffed at the thought of it. Hah, her? Skillful? No way. Not even her parents believe so. Maybe just Africise and Ylejia.

(Ya: pansin ko lang ah? napapa-english na 'tong story na to at kasalanan ni Arciel Cennedy mahbebe. Natural na spokening dalyars si bebeko eh.)

** fast forward **

Uwian na, at oras na para i-reheat niya ang cookies atsaka ipamahagi sa kaniyang mga nearby neighbors. She'll make sure she'll finish this task she has given herself. At the end of the day, hindi niya natapos ang assignment niya. Well, it was more like naubusan siya ng 'stock' since hindi niya in-expect na ganun kadaming tao ang nakatira sa isang unit, and they asked for more cookies, instantly draining her reservoir. She'll just have to do this again as tomorrow's main mission. Umuwi na siya sa sarili niyang unit para magpahinga at handain ang sarili niya sa magaganap bukas.

Wednesday August 16, 20xx

"Arceeeeen! Traydoraaaaa!" ang pambungad sakanya saktong pagdating niya sa classroom nila. Sino pa ba kundi si Ylejia?

'Ano nanaman problema nito?' usal niya sa sarili

"Bakit? Ano bang nangyari?" takang tanong niya rito. Napasimangot naman ito.

"At talagang kinalimutan mo talaga!"

?.? – Arciel

>:d – Ylejia

"DI KA PUMUNTA NUNG MONDAY! HININTAY KITA!"

"Ah? Bakit hindi ka kahapon nagreklamo?"

"NAKALIMUTAN KO EH! SA NGAYON KO LANG DIN NAALALA!"

"Bakit ka nakasigaw? At all caps pa talaga ah?"

"Syempred, para mas dama at dagdag intensity. Hehe, pero di ako galit ah? Pramis, hindi talaga. Like, sino ba namang magagalit pag pinaghintay ka ng isang taong inaasahan mong darating pero hindi pala, kasi ewan ko sa taong yun." And she added it with a smile.