Escape

Youngmin's POV

I'm in a dark forest and everything was creepy. Trees look like they have faces. The sound of crows can be heard from everywhere. And then I heard a voice, "hyung help me". I know immediately whom that voice belongs to. How can I forget the sweet voice of my younger twin? "Hyung it hurts so much save me". His voice was in so much pain and agony. I ran into the forest trying to find where his voice is coming from. "Kwangmin where are you?" I cried calling out to him. "Please hyung it hurts so much". "Kwangmin!" I kept on running determined to find my brother and save him. Up ahead I see a clearing with two silhouettes one is a man holding a sword aimed at a wounded person on the ground. Without warning, he struck the other person with the sword. "Hyung why?" Moonlight illuminated the spot where the shadows are. And my eyes widened at what I saw. Kwangmin was on the ground with a sword stuck to his heart. I ran as fast as I can to him. I took the sword out and tried to heal his wound. Then an evil laugh echoed through the woods sending chills all over my body. "Hahaha you're too late you can't save your brother now he's already done for". "Shut up!" I shouted. "Hah even if you heal him it won't work he's poisoned and he only has a few minutes left". "Help us please. My brother is dying," I pleaded. "No one can hear you," the dark voice said. "Anyone, please help us," I cried "save my brother". "Hyung it's alright". "No, I'll find someone who can help us". "I need to tell you something before my time is up". "What are you saying? You're gonna be alright". "I have always loved you Youngmin more than my brother. Every time you smile at me my heart skips a beat. I know this is not right but I want you to know that I love you Youngmin more than my life". "I felt the same for you Kwangmin whenever you ask me for favors with those puppy eyes of yours. I feel something inside me. I didn't tell you because I was afraid that if you know the truth you'll keep your distance from me". "Shh, it's okay hyung I felt the same". With great difficulty he leaned closer to me, and kisses my lips. "Hyung I love you". Then his last breath escaped him. "NO NO NO Kwangmin please come back to me. KWANGMIN". I woke up bouncing up and down like I'm on some kind of bumpy ride. The first thing I saw was Kwangmin lying beside me unconscious. We were on some kind of animal I think it was a horse but as I looked at the animal's head it doesn't look like a horse. It's more like a fox. I look behind and saw that it has nine tails its fur is white and silky. Then I realize that we're on an overgrown fox with nine tails. It was running so fast like its getting away from someone or something. I checked on my brothers' condition he's stable but he still has an open wound. I tried to heal him but to no avail. "You're awake that's good". I heard my father's voice but it felt like he was talking to me through my mind. And I realized that the fox we were riding is looking at me like he is the one talking. "Dad?" I asked the question stupidly. "Yes, it's me Youngmin". "How?" "I'll explain later, how are your wounds?" That's when I realize that I was also in pain. "I'm fine!" I lied. "How's your twin?" "He's stable but I can't heal him". "Could it be?" Father stopped putting us down to check on Kwangmin. "He's poisoned we need to get him to a doctor immediately."

Meanwhile back in the woods near the village.

Donghyun's POV

My grandson were both unconscious then we arrived to save them.

(Flashback)

"Take your sons and get away from here". Hyunseong then transformed into a fox and I put my grandsons on his back and carried them off.

(End of flashback)

"Who are you? Why are you helping them?" The villagers asked. "You don't need to know, besides you won't remember anything when I'm done with you". As shot arrows at me, I raised my hand and suspended the arrows in mid-air before sending them far off. They were slightly taken aback but then came at me with their weapons. I summoned a gust of wind that stop them at their track. Then I summoned a ring of fire trapping them and not letting them escape. I called upon the pixies and commanded them to put the villagers to sleep. While they are asleep I erased their memories. "Live your life as if nothing happened".

Hyunseong's POV

I transformed back into a fox and commanded Youngmin to put Kwangmin on my back. After Youngmin is comfortable on my back I sped off to the nearest village. "Appa where are we going?" "To Gyeongju, I know someone who can help us".

(Flashback)

"You're leaving for Gyeongju? Are you taking your son with you?" "Yes, it is no longer safe for us here. I need to ensure my son's safety". "I understand this village will not be the same without you. You're the best doctor we ever had". "If you need my help you can visit me anytime. Besides we owe you our lives. When are you leaving?" "Tonight before the crack of dawn". "I wish you and your son a safe trip then". "Tell your twins I said goodbye". "I will"

(End of flashback)

I hope I can easily find him.