~The Coffee Shop~ iNoTRadio

Tobyonthetele x iNoToRiOuS (fluff)

Another day, another girl hitting on the most ambiguous person at Starbucks'... Toby. It sucks when the only person the kiwi wanted to be with is a womanizer, apparently named Matt. He was cute and like the biggest bad boy there is. Everyday was the same, he came in with a new girl toy, bought her and himself a drink, gave Toby a really suggestive look that made him blush and then Matt left.

Though today was different, there was no bitch clinging to Matt's arm. He walked in alone and Toby was surprised to say the least.

Matt walked up to the counter, "The same, please."

Toby nodded confusion laced across his face, the taller man never said please. Something was off, but the kiwi couldn't put his finger on it. Toby wrote Matt's name on a paper Starbucks' cup and passed it onto his co-worker, Mason.

While Toby was serving another customer Matt looked at him straight on, the younger caught his glance and held it, getting lost in his chocolate brown eyes.

About 20 minutes had gone by and Matt was still sitting at the same table just on his phone. He probably knew that Toby's shift ended in a second.

'Right on time.' Toby thought as his phone vibrated in his jean pocket.

He opened the counter door and walked to the customer side of Starbucks'. Some unknown emotion came over Toby and he walked over to the small booth that the bad boy, Matt, was sitting at.

"Uhhh, hi. I'm To-" Toby started but was cut off by the other man, "You're Toby. I'm not that stupid, I can read."

Toby huffed sitting down, "Well~ What's up with you? You had no bitch- I mean- woman with you today, and you actually said please. What's up with that?"

Matt cocked an eyebrow at the kiwi, "Hey! I'm not that much of a bitch... am I?"

Matt finished his sentence by looking up at Toby with the cutest puppy dogs eyes. It was impossible for Toby not to compliment the man after seeing this.

"You're not, okay? You seem really nice and I really wish I knew you better." Toby rested his hand under his chin as he spoke, admiring the taller man's features.

"Why not get to know each other better then? How about this... Saturday we go out, as a, well, as a, you know..." Matt trailed off, too flustered to say the word 'date'.

"As a date?" Toby inquired not knowing if that was the right word to use. He bit his lip nervously waiting for a response.

"Ya, I would love that. Saturday's a date." Matt said quickly before reaching across the small booth to take Toby's hand in his own.

Then Toby's phone buzzed in his pocket again to notify him that his shift had started again.

"Hey-" Matt started but stopped as the kiwi stood up, "I guess you have to get back to work, don't you?"

Toby nodded sadly, "Ya, but I'll see you later. I promise."

He then did something he never thought he would do today, he kissed Matt. It was unexpected to say the least. When Toby broke the kiss he grabbed a napkin from the table and scribbled down his number, then handed it to the taller male.

"Call me sometime and we'll discuss Saturday. Love ya hun." Toby smiled warmly at Matt and walked back to behind the counter.

"Love you too princess." Matt said before getting up and walking out, only after kissing Toby once more from across the counter.

From then on Matt never walked in with a girl clinging to his side, the only one beside him was Toby. And god, was Toby clingy.

~Ok, that was pretty shit, I know. But it was my first attempt at it, so don't judge me!~

~Anyways... Have a great day and remember to be nice to one another, BYE!~