Chapter 1

Jack's POV

I am still sleeping when my alarm clock rings. I turn it off and do all my morning routines. It's the first day of my school and I am going to transfer at the new school. Btw I am Jack Dylan Grazer, 15 years old, grade 10 student. (Pretend that Jack is not famous in this story.) After I've done all my morning routines I go to school.

>>At the school<<

I am walking to the school, I am going to my section, I've already know where classroom I am going too because when me and my mother enroll here the principal tour me and to all of the sections. She said that I just have to look at the bulletin board for my section. And I am from 2nd section.

While I was walking. There are 4 boys approaching here.

"Oh hey guys there's a new litte kid here."- unknown boy

I just ignore him and keep walking when suddenly he grabs my arm and push me to the ground.

"Hey you little kid if I am talking don't walk away you hear me?"-unknown boy

I nodded. He is going to punch me when I hear a girl's voice.

"Hey Johny back off. Leave the new kid alone."-unknown girl

I turn around and I see a very pretty girl but she looks like a cold gangster. The Johny guy laugh.

"Oh why miss cold girl. Is he your boyfriend?"-Johny

"No but I want you to leave him alone."-unknown girl

"What if I don't want to leave him alone?"-Johny

The girl punch Johny's face and beat them all. I am surprised because look, she can beat those 4 boys even she is just a girl. All people are watching them fight. Until they give up.

"You win today (Y/n)! But were not finish yet."-Johny

So her name is (Y/n). Wow she is so brave.

"And then? I don't care you little dumbass."-(Y/n)

Johny walk away with annoyed face. (Y/n) turned on me with no expression.

"Are you okay?"-(Y/n)

I slowly nodded.

"Don't let them bully you like that. You have to fight back."-(Y/n)

She patted my back and then she walked away. I smiled while looking at her walking away. And then I started walking again.

___________________

Hai guys thanks for reading it. I hope you like the first chapter😊Also vote and comment too😊Kamsarang😘❤

-sweetlikedara