Chapter 2

Jack's POV

I walk to my class, I don't want to be late at my first day of school. I have to go faster. Ugh this is Johny's fault. Until I arrived at my room.

"Good morning mam! Sorry if I'm late. By the way I am the new student here."-me

"Oh your the new student. Introduce yourself then."-teacher

"Hai guys good morning, I am Jack Dylan Grazer, 15 years old. I hope we can all be friends."-me

I smile. All the girls in the room shouted of "Oh my gosh he is so handsome and cute." I smile to all of then. And then I see from the corner of my eye, it's (Y/n) she is sitting from the back. How come that I didn't see her sitting in the back. She is looking at me with no expression in her face. As if she didn't care who is her new classmat. I am shocked because I see her again today.

"Ok Jack you are going to sit with (Y/n) at the back."-teacher

I go to the back where (Y/n) is sitting. I sit down. She looks at me. And then class started. It's terrible because I keep looking at her.

Ok Jack stop looking at her and just pay attention to the lesson.

I said to myself. But it's hard I am still looking at her.

>>Time skip<<

It's lunch time. I go to the canteen and buy a food to eat. When I got my tray I sit down and started to eat. While I'm eating, I am surprised because (Y/n) is in front of me.

"Why are you sitting in my favorite table?"-(Y/n)

Her face is so serious. I don't know what to say because I'm scared of her. What if she punch my face.

"I-I-I'm sorry I d-didn't know that this is your favorite table. Please don't be mad at me."-me

She laughed.

"I am not mad at you. The truth I am finding you."-(Y/n)

"You are finding me?"-me

"Yes, I want to introduce myself to you properly because I didn't introduce myself to you since I beat Johny and her friends and the class. I am (Y/n) (YL/n)."-(Y/n)

"I am J-Jack!!!"-me

"Well nice meeting you Jack!!!"-(Y/n)

"Nice meeting you too (Y/n)!"-me

And then she sit down and started eating. We get to know each other. She said that everyone is scared of her because she is cold and she can beat their ass everytime when they made her angry. She is pretty when she is smiling.

(Y/n)'s POV

I am walking to the hallways to go at my section when I see Johny bullying someone. I hate him when he is bullying other people. I approach to them.

"Hey Johny back off. Leave the new kid alone."-me

"Oh why miss cold girl. Is he your boyfriend?"-Johny

"No but I want you to leave him alone."-me

"What if I don't want to leave him alone?"-Johny

I punch his face. Serves him right. And then I'll beat all of his gangs. Until they give up.

"You win today (Y/n)! But were not finish yet."-Johny

"And then? I don't care you little dumbass."-me

Johny waked away with annoyed face. Everyone in this school is scared of me because of my cold expressions and I am not even smiling to anyone. I turn around to the boy. He is so cute.

"Are you okay?"-me

"Don't let them bully you like that. You have to fight back."-me

And then I patted he's back and walked away. Too bad I didn't introduce myself to him because I have to go at my class and I don't wanna be late.

>>Time skip<<

My teacher is here. I don't want to listen at the boring lessons today because I'm not in the mood to listen. When the teacher is going to discuss our boring lesson someone talks.

"Good morning mam! Sorry if I'm late. By the way I am the new student here."-unknown

I look at the new student. My eyes widen when I see the boy that I save from Johny and his friends earlier. But my face immediately back to being cold and I play cool even though I'm nervous. Woah this is weird, this never happened to me before. This is the first time that I get nervous to a boy.

"Oh your the new student. Introduce yourself then."-teacher

"Hai guys good morning, I am Jack Dylan Grazer, 15 years old. I hope we can all be friends."-Jack

And he smile. Oh he is so cute!!! All of my girl classmates screams that he is so handsome. I totally agree with that but the fuck they are too clingy. He look at me. I can see at his face that he is surprised.

"Ok Jack you are going to sit with (Y/n) at the back."-teacher

He go sit with me in the back. I look at him. Time passes, it's lunch time. I go to canteen with my food and find him. I want to introduce myself to him properly. I found him, he's sitting in my favorite table. I smile and approach him.

"Why are you sitting in my favorite table?"-me

He looked at me. I can see at his eyes that he's scared of me. I want to laugh at his reaction.

"I-I-I'm sorry I d-didn't know that this is your favorite table. Please don't be mad at me."-Jack

I laughed at him. "I am not mad at you. The truth I am finding you."-me

"You are finding me?"-Jack

"Yes, I want to introduce myself to you properly because I didn't introduce myself to you since I beat Johny and her friends and the class. I am (Y/n (YL/n)."-me

"I am J-Jack!!!"-Jack

"Well nice meeting you Jack!!!"-me

"Nice meeting you too (Y/n)!"-Jack

And then I sit down. This is the first time I laughed to a guy. Probably I don't like to laugh because I think that I am going crazy if I laughed but he is so funny. And we started to get to know it each other.

___________________

Long but boring chapter. But I promised that I will make it beautiful story hahaha. I am not good at writing so sorry if this story is very boring.

-sweetlikedara