Chapter 5

Jack's POV

I go to school and I see (Y/n) getting bullied by those girls. Oh shoot, if (Y/n) get mad at them she will beat them all. I approach to her. Too late. She punched the girl and she kick the other girl at the stomach, she slap the other girl, and she pushed the other girl on the corner so hard. She will beat them, I know (Y/n) is very strong. She is stronger than those boy bullies here in school. The teacher came to them.

"(Y/n), detention for you, you shouldn't beat them."-teacher

(Y/n) go to the detention with annoying look on her face. I will wait for her, so I secretly followed them.

(Y/n)'s POV

I go to the detention room because of what I've done in the 4 girl students. It's there fault. They made me angry.

Flashback

I am walking to the hallway when (Let's just named them Nancy, Jane, Daisy and Joe) blocked my way.

"What do you want?"-me

"I just want you to do me a favor."-Nancy

I rolled my eyes.

"What favor?"-me

"I want you to stay away from Jack."-Nancy

"Why?"-me

"Because he is mine."-Nancy

"Too bad I can't do that. He is my bestfriend."-me

"Then you have to deal with us today."-Nancy

Nancy slap my face. What the heck?! I got angry. I punch Nancy's face. Jane was about to me but I slap her face hard and she fell to the ground. I push Daisy so hard at the corner causing his head to get hit at the wall. Joe ran away. And then the teacher came and said I am going to detention room. What a nightmare.

End of flashback

I am here at detention room now. It's so boring, I am just going to sleep.

Jack's POV

I wait for (Y/n) outside. I didn't even go to class just to wait for her. I know she is pretty pissed off. I get a yellow paper and draw a smiley face and cut into circle while I wait for her.

>>After 2 hours<<

She went out of the detention room and I went to her. She look at me with her eyebrow raising.

"What are you doing there?"-(Y/n)

"I am just waiting for you."-me

I give her the smiley face that I made.

"What's this?"-(Y/n)

"I know you are still pretty pissed about getting detention so I made that smiley face for you."-me

She look at the smiley face that I made and she smile.

"Thank you for this!"-(Y/n)

"You're welcome, just for you."-me

"Let's go to the canteen and eat."-(Y/n)

"Let's go!!!"-me

We go to the canteen.

>>At the canteen<<

While we are eating. Johny and his friends came to our table.

"Oh how sweet the two of you. Always together."-Johny

"What do you want Johny?"-(Y/n)

"Nothing we just want to talk to you."-Johny

"Johny she just got detention please stop it."-me

"Oh hey there little Jack, you wanna fight me huh?"-Johny

He grabbed me harshly by my collar.

"Johny!!!"-(Y/n)

(Y/n) punch Johny's face and kick him. (Y/n) hold my hand.

"Let's get out of here."-(Y/n)

We get out of the canteen. We walked out of the school.

"Where are we going?"-me

"In my favorite place."-(Y/n)

We go to the garden. Not too far away from the school.

"I always go here when I am mad or when I get to fights."-(Y/n)

"Oh!"-me

We sit under the tree. While we are looking at the sky, she rested her head on my shouder. I looked at her. Her eyes are closed. I was about to kiss her head when she open her eyes and look at me.

"What are you doing?"-(Y/n)

"Oh nothing?"-me

"Are you going to kiss me?"-(Y/n)

Her face is now serious, I got scared of her.

"N-no I w-won't."-me

I am very nervous right now. But then suddenly she laughed.

"Your face are so funny when you got scared. You should look at yourself at the mirror when you get scared of me hahaha!!!"-(Y/n)

I laughed too.

_______________________________

I hope you like this update thanks for reading😊

-sweetlikedara