My unconsciousness

CHAPTER 2

After class, it was my training. Since my family is an action expertise, I have no choice but to take gym as my extra curricular --flexibility is really recommended, and part of the action criteria -- although it's not an extra curricular for me because I do it almost everyday. Even if I really like music. Dang I love music. Its like I'm the only one in the family that is musically inclined. Unlike my cousins who's really good at fighting. Its like they can fight with their bodies without guns in both hands.

I've been doing stand ups for about 30 minutes now, and I then walk towards my duffle bag to drink some water. I even thought that I drank only one- fourth of my water bottle, but it looks like I drank almost half of the bottle already. Coach isn't here yet, so I can get to see my phone and scroll down to my messages. I then saw Tori's message.

Wassup! Good luck on your practice today! Because I am goin to watch your tryouts! See you in school! Got somethin to talk abt. Bye! ❤️💞

I dont know about Vicky but when she gets something nice to talk about, she doesn't do it in texts, she maturingly just tell me to meet up and talk about it. We even ended up until midnight talking about those mean girls in school. I replied back

Okkk!! Thanksss you're the best! Luv ya! Oh and I think we'll have dinner tonight with my family abt missions and stuff! Kk just announcing! Vavay! 😘

Yes, Vicky knows about my family, the secret agency, me being an orphan, my last name, and all things like that. Andddd the coach is there. I closed my phone immediatly and hide it in my bag. I went outside and re-filled my water bottle with cold ice tea that they sell outside the gym. When I went inside, they were all in one circle doing splits and I dont think I have enough space to go inside.

"You're late ms. Thompson." The coach said. What do you mean late? I'm like the earliest person that went into this room. Say yourself that!
"No coach but I am not. To be honest I'm the first and only one that step foot into this room before everyone else coach." I said, i dont know but the only teacher I hate being with is my coach, even though he doesn't want to admit that I'm the most committed and flexible person in this whole class, ever since I was a neophyte. That is definitely favoritism! And by favoritism I mean his favorite student is Raylene Thompson, my cousin in my dad's side. The most most most slutty, bad, mean person I've ever met and she's such an asshole.

"Oh yes! Sir I'm the second person who went in the room and She's already here, turning on the aircons and practicing stand ups!" Olivia said. She's cute, she always ties her hair with two braided buns, and she always wear natural lipgloss that looks like she's been licking her lips with her tongue for the whole day. But she's nice.
"What are you talking about? She's definitely just siding with her coach! Look at her! She just went in here!" Raylene the slut says.
"No sir I am not siding with her! Do you have any evidence that she just went in here? No, right? See? When she went in here she had her water bottle in her hand. If she just went in here late, then she must have a carried bag with her!" She has a point, a very big point that can take Raylene's conclusions down.

"That's enough! Ms. Thompson, sit down and do splits; Raylene! Pay attention! Goes the same thing for you too ms. Green!" Coach said pointing at the two girls. Raylene, glares at me with a smirk, and Olivia smiled to me, I can't help but smile back too.

After training, I was walking so tired and exhausted because of the pain and the fact that my head was upside down for many times today. Because of this, I got dizzy, and the next thing I know, everything went dark.

I woke up, and saw myself lying in the bed of the infirmary. And saw a boy talking to a nurse. Though he looked familiar from the back, he walks to my room and sits over to the chair beside me. OMG its my crush a.k.a my neighbor. He lives next door, and we've known each other for a long time now. His mother is friends with my father so we've known each other ever since.
I glanced up to see his face, he was facing me with those greenish eyes of his.

" uh, hey!" I said, breaking our awkwardness.
"Hey. Umm, I took you here coz I saw you laying down on the floor in the middle of the road. I tried to wake you up but you were unconscious, so yeah."
"Oh thanks. I think I have to go now." I said sitting up and putting my legs out of the infirmary bed.
"I'll take you home? We live close." He insisted.
"That'll be great. Thanks." I said. Although my voice was a bit cracky so I tried my best to sound grateful.

I took my duffle bag on the floor and searched for my phone. Although I can't find it. He seemed to notice that I was looking for something and he said,
"Hey sorry, here's your phone. There was this sound in your bag so I thought it was an alarm because I thought it might wake you up. But it turns out that your mom was calling and I answered it and told them everything." He said.

He held up his hand to give my phone back and I scrolled through my messages and saw my mom's message.

Hey. I heard you fainted. Be safe, hon. The dinner is canceled and was moved next week so get here as early as you can so you can eat and sleep a bit more. Love u!

I saw the message and it was sent around 6:48 and I checked the time, it was 7:12 already. My stomach was grumbling and I'm sure that I need something to put in there immediately.

"Uh, hey lets go?" I asked, shyly because of how he's insisting to drive me home.
"Sure. Cmon." We went outside and walked to an open parking lot. His car was a black mustang and it was beautiful.
Soon we reached my place and said thanks to him.

Finally I can eat.