Fifth day of work

I wake up naked in Alex bed, he had his arms around my waist. I got out of his arms and pick up his shirt, I put it on and walk downstairs. I walk to the kitchen and grab a bowl and spoon. I pour the cereal in the bowl, then the milk. I walk to the table and sat down, I pick up the spoon and put it in my mouth.

Alex v
I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. I answer the phone

"Hello"
"Hello my son, I'm coming over at 1 and I'm bringing your niece"
"Wait mom, what? You're coming at 1, it's 12 now"
"I know, get ready"
"Mom, I didn't think that's a good idea for you to come over and plus Lilly is still here"
"I know that your wife is still there with you"
"She's not my wi...."
"Anyway I'm on my way, just answer the door"
She hang up the phone, I got out of bed and walk downstairs to Bella. She was wearing my white shirt and her hair was down. She was eating cereal, I walk up to her and put my arms around her waist. She jump and turn around

"What are you doing?"she ask me with her soft voice, I smirk

"I just wanted to hug you and my mother is coming"I said looking at her in her eyes. She just look at me and smile but it was scary

"Oh really, why is she coming? What does she want?"she ask me , while putting her arms around my neck. I smile and laugh

"I didn't know, she is my mother. If you have a problem with it, maybe you should do something about it"I said smirking, she smile at me. She move up to my ear and place her hand on my dick

"Maybe I should do something about it"she said moving away from my ear. She lick her lips and smirk, I started to feel like moaning but I bite down to hold back.

"Maybe you should"I said looking into her eyes, she smirk and went down to my sweatpants. She pull them down and grab my dick , generally. She kiss the tip and look up at me

"Baby girl, please don't. Suck daddy dick"I said looking at her, she nod her head. She put it in her mouth and deep throat it. My head went back and my hand went on her head. I grab her hair and make her go down more.

"Ahh, yes baby girl. Just like that, daddy likes it like at ahhmmm"I said moaning, she kept bobbing her head and sucking it hard.

Rosalie v
As I walking to Alex house, I call his phone but I went straight to voicemail. I knock on his door but nobody answered, than I remember what he said.

"There is a key under the door mat"

I move the door mat and pick up the key, I pick it though the door. As me and the baby walk in, I heard moaning coming from the living room/kitchen. I walk in and I saw Alex getting his dick suck Bella. She look over at me and remove her mouth from Alex dick. I saw a line of saliva coming from her mouth. She got up and kiss him, he pick her up on put her on the corner. She open her legs and he put himself in her. Her head went back , so did her eyes. He started to move backward and forward, she was moaning and looking at me, she smirk.

"Ahhh faster daddy, faster"she said rubbing her self, Alex look at her and smirk. He move her hand and put her fingers in his mouth, than put it on her. Her mouth was open and Alex went fast, she lay back and move up and down. She grab the corner and moan even louder.

"Do you like that , baby girl? Do you want Daddy to go faster or slower?"he ask her with a smirk. She nod her head and bite on her lip.

"Use your words"he said looking at her with a straight face, she kept biting on her lip. He move closer to her face and smack his lips on to her. She kiss him back , he pull away with saliva coming from their kiss. He grab her by her waist and went even harder, she grab on to the corner and rolling her eyes. I started to feel something but I didn't know what it was.