Prologue

Light shone through the window allowing a slight amount of light to enter the hall.

Thousands of people hustled into seats quickly; waiting and waiting.

Sounds of whispering and shuffling of chairs. No one dared to speak aloud in case of setting off an unwanted greeting.

Suddenly the window shut closed and a loud booming noise began to erupt. The doors sliding across the floor causing a scratch to scare all guests.

One child hurried to his mother before a small dark room appeared. No light seemed to be coming from this room and loud steps could be heard, click click click across the wooden, polished floor.

All sound that was being made had abruptly stopped and all eyes turned to the small dark room as a shadow loomed into the great hall.

The air was cold and very still.

The breaths of individuals sounding like church bells in the lifeless room.

Finally a tall woman with black bat wings appeared; wings as big as a whole wall and horns twisting out of her head. She wore black leather full body suit that showed every curve however yet seemed to be unrevealing. Her eyes a light grey that seem to capture the lighting perfectly making them glisten in the darkness.

A dagger and a long, thin blade could be seen hugging against her right leg and a wand that was carefully placed in between both weapons.

She finally stood still and slowly raised her arms before saying in a stern however kind voice:

"The time is here my friends... ARISE!"