The Start of an Amazing Journey

********* Sorry about the boring beginning. Near the end there is a cute moment though <3 so keep reading! :)************

Louis POV

Beep!

I looked at my message. Isabella just texted me back..... It still was unreal. How have I managed to make it this far? It's only been a few months since I've started to work with her, but I still haven't gotten used to it, she was my idol after all. Not everyone gets to work with their idol. Especially if it's Isabella, she is internationally famous and the chance to work with her is one in ten billion. I was truly lucky......... I snapped back into reality and looked back at the message.

To: Louis

Great! Thanks for asking! I'll be over there in 20 mins. Tell the other boys I have big news! Can't wait! C U guys there.

From: Izzy <3

I stared at it. What did she meant by big news? I shrugged it off, I guess I'll have to wait until she got here. Meanwhile, I better get the rest of the boys.

Isabella's POV

I reclined back on the leathered seats of the car. They were so soft it was nearly impossible to not fall asleep. I rested my head on the cushioned top of my seat and looked out the window. The limo was going at a moderate pace, leaving me able to watch the scenery as the vehicle passed on by. It was around 5, but already getting dark because of the season being autumn. There were several trees already bare and their leaves scattered on the ground. I looked at the sky, there wasn't a single cloud. I noticed the mixture of purple and blue with the sun as a dark orange already starting to set. I smiled at the beauty of the season. It always had me in such a great mood. I decided to take advantage of this relaxing moment and to rest. My eyelids were starting to get heavy and the rest of my body was going numb, I was exhausted. I closed my eyes and drifted to a deep sleep.

Meanwhile, with Louis....

Louis POV

I gathered all the boys together just like Isabella told me to. We were in a meeting room waiting for Isabella and Simon. To kill time we decided to start a conversation.

" So, how was everybody's weekend?"

Niall cheerfully piped in. " I went to Nandos!"

" Niall, you go to Nandos every freakin' weekend! Don't you do anything different?" Zayn asked.

" I had a nap on Saturday!" He grinned, proud of his answer.

I rolled my eyes in a playful way," Keep living life to the fullest Niall."

Liam and Harry chuckled at my remark. Niall just kept smiling, obviously not catching the sarcasm in my voice.I facepalmed myself and went on to ask Zayn, but before he could answer we heard the door slam opened. We all looked behind us and saw Simon walking in and taking his seat.

"Where's Isabella?'' He asked while looking at each of our faces individually while saying the question. Each of us glanced at each other waiting for an answer. When there wasn't one we shrugged.

Simon sighed, "I guess you'll just have to wait longer for the surprise."

"Can't you just tell us?" I asked.

"Nope, Isabella made me promise not to tell you guys anything until she arrives. My lips are sealed."

"C'mon Simon! The anticipation is killing us!" The rest of the boys nodded their heads in agreement to what I said.

"Nope, sorry can't do that."

We all moaned. Isabella has to better get here fast, or else it's not going to turn out pretty. I'm not the most patient person, and so aren't the other boys.