(4)

Me and declan lay in bed cuddling. I had my head on his chest while he had his arms wrapped around me. The feeling of your loved ones warmth is actually the best. he kept on staring at me face than rather watching the actual movie itself.

 I could feel his eyes staring intensely at me. I look up at him, I see the love in his eyes. The fact that it was for me made me want to pass out. I love this boy with all my heart, Gosh. 

" you do know that you're mine, right?" he whispered into the crook of my neck slightly biting it. 

I get turned on my this simple action, all he did was slightly bite my neck and I get turned on? dude tf? My face turns red and I think he notices how I was turned on. 

"I'm yours, dec" I moan slightly.

 I slowly get on top of him but then I notice his little friend poking me. I somehow turn more red then ever. "dec, uh your little friend is uh- um" I tried to explain.

 "sorry not sorry, naomi" he whispered before kissing me hungerly.

 I kissed him back with the same emotions. The more we made out the more clothing is starting to suddenly disappear like a *poof* gone. I was in a bra and he was shirtless though we were still wearing pants. He lifts my head slightly to get more access to my neck he sucks on my neck and chest. I was about to remove his pants before we heard my dear slowly open.

 Raymond was at the door who was red, not from embarrassment but from anger. 

Raymonds eyebrows were furrowed " Dude , What the hell?!" Raymond pushed my books that were on my desk. "Get the fuck out of her bed , declan." 

Declan laughed though it looked forced. "or what, you fucker" 

Declan was testing raymonds patience and though Declan wasn't scared of raymond , I was. The glare raymond had wanted me to hide under my blanket.

 "Get out or I'l kill you, raymond" declan growled.

 Raymond looked defeated but still had a glare on his face. " I promise you this declan and lovely naomi here, I will fuck you guys up, just wait" He suddenly just walked out of the room.

 I looked at declan who also just looked back at me not know what to do.

Raymond you fucking cockblock.

-_____--____----_____----_____----_____---__--_____----______-----______--

HELLOOOO

Hi guyssss so I want you guys to give me advice. I want to get a tattoo of the word " boss" on my lips , a rose on my wrist or a "fuck you" on like the side of my middle finger. Which one should it be? 

question of the day

which song do you like  to jam out to in your room?

Love you guys see you next time 

YA YEET lol sorry 

BYYEEEE