Seulgi

Taeyong's POV

"ahhhh" at that moment she broke the kiss. "hey why'd you do that? it was just a kiss." "taeyong i think we need a little break." a break you mean breakup. i thought. "okay."

"hey Joy." "hey." "UGHHH i'm so tired." "why" "seulgi said we need a "break". "oh that's not good." "do you think she will come back to me?" "well taeyong something happened." "what!" "she's a trainee for SM, and we think she's debuting soon." "WHAT!" "i'm going!"

When i walked into the SM building i asked a secratary to see Kang Seulgi. "i walked into the practice room and saw her. "we need to talk." i said. "not now." "no talk to me now." "not now!" "COME FUCKING TALK TO ME NOW!" "EXCUSE ME! WHO ARE YOU!" "irene lay off." "WHY!" "well he's my boyfriend, and i never told him i was an idol." "BOYFRIEND?!??!" "wait i thought you said we were breaking up." "no, we were just taking a break so i could work on idol stuff." "Ohhhh! I'll leave now." "kay bye!" "wait one more thing how do you become a trainee for SM?" "just go to the secretary and she'll set you up." "bye!" i said. "bye!"

Seulgi's POV

"OouOUOUOUo. Boyfriend!" "uGhH!" "No Seul i'm proud of you! did you you know what yet?" "EWWWW IRENE!" "What!""UGHHHH!" "HEY SEULGI I GOT IN! I'M A TRAINEE NOW!" "Good job Taeyong!" "i'm gonna be in a group called NCT." "YAY!" "what group are you in Seulgi?" "it's called Red Velvet!" "OUOuOuO! Fancy, but Seulgi we have to cover up our relationship!" "it's okay we can still date! we just go on dates here." "works for me! now i'm gonna meet my members! Kay Seulgi!" "kay!"

Taeyong's POV

"hi i'm Taeyong!" "Hi! i'm Mark. you'll meet the rest of the members later because there's WAY too many!" "okay how many members are there now?" "18." mark said. "WOW!" "so tell me about yourself like your age and stuff!" mark said. "well i'm 23." "okay do you have a girlfriend or something?" mark said. "well yes but don't tell anyone!" "okay! so whats her name?" "Kang Seulgi." "HEY SH-" "remember!" "oh sorry, but she's the one in Red Velvet right?" "yes" "But can i tell the rest of the members, and i'll ask them not to tell anyone!" "fine."

"hey taeyong you wanna come shop with me." mark said. "sure." i said. "YAYYYYYYYYY" he said.

"hey mark can you come get a _ _ _ _ with me?" "WOW! you sure!" "yes i want to get a _ _ _ _ for _ _ _ _ _ _." "SURE! when are you gonna _ _ _ _ _ _ _!" "at the Halloween party." "that's in...... 1 WEEK!" " i know." "she's probably gonna cry when you propose!"

I hope you enjoyed! (: can you also check out my new fanfic "Touch" i hope you enjoy that too!

also i listened to every exid MV while writing this, and i'm so proud! that was so dumb.