The Handsome Slytherin

Myrtle Warren, Ravenclaw, bullied by all. All except him, the quiet young Slytherin boy. Tom Riddle. He never spent much attention to her, but the fact that he didn't make fun of her made her begin to like the handsome, older Slytherin.

Myrtle was walking back from the library when Olive Hornby "accidentally" bumped into her. Knocking all of her books on the floor. Hornby walked away laughing.

As Myrtle wipes the tear rolling down her cheek, Riddle bent down and helped her with her books. She mumbled a "Thank you" and went to walk away when Riddle stoped her and with a glimmer of something she couldn't pin point in his eyes he said, "Hey why don't you come by the girls bathroom later tonight I want to show you something." Myrtle blushed "Okay I'll see you tonight." Then walked away without another word.

                              ***

Myrtle was waking by the girls bathroom late that night. Her heart pounding out of her chest. When she finally made it to the bathroom when she found a note on the door.

"Come inside when you get here.
-Tom R-

She walked into the bathroom nervous but excited nonetheless. But as she walked pass the stalls she heard a boy talking in a funny language. But before she could find out if the boy was Riddle or not she saw a pair of great big yellow eyes.

Then the darkness consumed her.

The End