• n i n e •

{Katsuki Bakugou}

We sat in the grass, I heard [Y/N] sigh and lay down in the grass with her eyes closed. I looked over at her and at that moment, I felt myself smile a bit.

Why do I feel so calm?

I gulped and reached out, my hand almost touching [Y/N]'s forehead. I lifted myself up on my elbow and hovered over her.
"Hey, Katsuki?" She looked up at me but paused, eyes wide with shock. I felt myself blush as I gulped, looking straight at her pure [E/C] eyes.
"W-what are you doing?" [Y/N] flushed red, putting her hands on her chest. I blinked, sweating slightly.
"You're drooling." I said, pointing at her lips. She tensed up and blushed, covering her face with her hands. I smirked and backed away.

---

"Kacchan!" Deku ran up to my desk, panting heavily. I glared at him, raising an eyebrow.
"What?" I growled, frowning.
"A-are you okay? You seemed pretty hurt yesterday..." He raised his hands up in defence.
"I'm fine, you damn nerd. All you have to worry about is what I'm gonna do to that fucking bastard." I growled, clenching my fists as explosion came out from my palms.
"K-Kacchan! You can't around picking a fight!" Deku said, nervously.
  "Shut the hell up, Deku." I glared at him with anger, "Don't tell me what to do."
  "Katsuki, you really have a problem, man." Sero crossed his arms and sighed, shaking his head.
  "Say that again and I'll kill you." I growled, scrunching my nose. Deku flinched and stepped back a bit, smiling nervously.
"Tch." I scoffed.

So much for saying you're not afraid anymore.

I groaned, we were taking up notes on how to handle situations like when you're facing a villain but a citizen is in trouble.
"Yes, [L/N]?" Mr. Aizawa looked behind me, I followed his line of vision and looked over at [Y/N].
"Well, if there were a situation like that, then I would keep my focus on saving the citizen first but if the villain is interfering with saving the citizen, then I'd multitask and switch from defensive to offensive and repeat that cycle." She said with bright eyes as Mr. Aizawa approved of her answer. A smirk curled up at the side of my lips, [Y/N] glanced at me and blushed.
"Nerd." I mouthed, smirking more. [Y/N] flinched then pouted, looking away with a blush on her face.

After School...

  I huffed, sweat trickling down my cheek and chest. My black undershirt was already drenched, I pinched the top and flapped it to make air hit my burning chest.
  "Fuck." I breathed out, my cheeks were warm. I panted out of my mouth as I ran my hand through my wet hair. I grabbed my water bottle and drank out of it, drinking the whole bottle of water right away.
  "Jeez, you might as well swallow the whole bottle, Kacchan." I heard a female voice call out, I opened my eyes and looked beside me to see [Y/N]. I blinked, pulling my water bottle away from my mouth. Water dropped onto my chin, I wiped it and breathed out. [Y/N] blushed, looking down.
  "And you might as well turn into a tomato, you red faced loser." I growled, throwing the bottle on the ground.
  "Litterer..." [Y/N] pouted, walking towards me slowly. I glared at her then sighed, running my fingers through my hair as I go into an athletic stance.

  After thirty minutes of training, I panted as sweat covered me. [Y/N] was panting with sweat trickling down her face too. I grunted in annoyance and took off my undershirt and threw it into the floor beside my bag.
  "Katsuki, w-what are you doing?!" [Y/N] blushed, looking down at my feet.
  "What? It was sticking to my skin, it's annoying." I said, wiping my skin of the back of my neck with a white towel. I then played with my hair with it and hung it on my neck. I looked over at [Y/N] and frowned.
  "What're you looking at, loser?" I frowned, walking towards her. Her face turned red as her eyes trailed down to my bare chest. I felt myself smirk.
  "A-Aren't you afraid of g-getting in trouble?" She twiddled her thumbs together.
  "For training? Stop being so paranoid, there are literally people walking outside without a shirt on all the time." I rolled my chest, crossing my arms.
  "Yeah, like 1% of the population of this town..." [Y/N] muttered.
  "You ready?" I asked, standing in front of her with a smirk slapped across my face.
  "H-huh?!"
  "Hand to hand, you tomato." I frowned, my smirk disappearing.
  "B-but you're-"
  "I'm what? You wanna be a pro, right? If you're so flustered by something so basic then you're better off giving up right now." I said, tightening my fists. [Y/N] gulped, bending down a bit, looking at me.
"Come at me, [N/N]" I said, smirking.
"D-did you just call me [N/N]?-" Before [Y/N] could even finish her sentence, I ran at her and pinned her against the floor. I smirked, holding her arms above her head.
"You're dead." I said, pushing myself off the floor, "This is what happened when you get distracted, [L/N]."
"Y-you won't catch me off guard again!" [Y/N] frowned, standing up.
"Just watch me." I growled, smirking as I waited for her to come at me.

[Y/N] ran after me, yelling as he threw her fist at me. I dodged it and grabbed her wrist and neck, throwing her to the ground as I knelt down above her.
"You're dead." I smirked, pushing myself off of her.
"Dang it! Stop doing that!" [Y/N] groaned, standing up as he rubbed her shoulder.
"Jesus, you're really sensitive if that's gonna hurt your shoulder." I scoffed, crossing my arms.
"Hey! You pulled on my arm really hard." [Y/N] said, pouting as she stretched her arm.

"Ready to continue?" I smirked, biting my lower lip as I raised an eyebrow. [Y/N] blushed, nodding with dedication in her eyes.