• t e n •

[Y/N]'s POV

I opened my eyes, my body aching. I yawned, stretching my arms out as I sat up slowly. I blinked, remembering everything that had happened yesterday.

"Ready to continue?" He smirked, biting his lip. I felt my chest explode, my face turning red but I couldn't show how I really felt. I nodded, dedicated to beat him although in the end I had no such luck.

My face heated up, cheeks turning red as I placed my palms on my burning cheeks. The image of Katsuki shirtless was racing through my mind as I shook my head, trying to rid of the dirty thoughts that ran through my brain.
"Sweetie! It's time for school!" Mom called out, I went outside and ran to school without eating breakfast.

  "Hey, [Y/N]!" Deku walked up to me with a smile.
  "Hey!" Ochaco followed him closely. I smiled back and greeted them, we talked for a bit and laughed. I glanced over at Katsuki who seemed to be sleeping.
  "Huh? When did that happen?" I tilted my head, pointing at Katsuki.
  "Eh? Oh, he was here before everyone else and was sleeping." Ochaco giggled, a sweat drop trickled down her forehead.

  "Everyone, we will be facing off in a friendly battle with class 1-B." Mr. Aizawa said, his eyes narrow as usual.
  "Huh? Why so?"

  "Alright, let's go over our students again." Vlad King said, flipping through profiles.

  "You know, you have pretty strong students but I'm sure my class would win any day." Vlad King said, crossing his legs.
  "You serious? If only you knew, my students will surely be the victors around here." Mr. Aizawa said, no emotion showing at all indicating he didn't actually care.
  "You serious? You're so on!"

  "No reason." Mr. Aizawa answered Iida, he sent us to the school track where class 1-B was already was.

  The matches were made, Deku was with Tetsutetsu, Ochaco was with Monoma, Katsuki was with Yuriya and I was with Henrou. My eyes shot at the lavender haired girl as I glared at her with hate.
"What's wrong, [Y/N]? Are you scared to lose in front of all these wannabe heroes?" Lola giggled, winking at me mockingly. I frowned, gritting my teeth.
"You're going down, Henrou." I growled with anger.
"Yeah right~" She giggled, walking towards her class's side. I frowned and sneered at her, clenching my jaw with anger rising up.
  "You two seem tight." I heard a low voice say, I flinched and looked behind me to see Katsuki stretching right behind me.
  "Sh-shut up!" I pouted, crossing my arms. "She's a jerk." I looked to the side.
  "Yeah, I know. She's the one who picks on you all the time, right?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. My eyes widened, looking at him with shock.
  "You know?"
  "I told you before, didn't I? I'm not blind, y'know. I've seen her-" He was cut off by the sound of a whistle that indicated the first match was about to begin. The two of us looked at the ring and saw Kirishima go against one of the kids in class 1-B.

After a while, the victor was Kirishima, of course and we all congratulated him. All of us were talking and smiling, except for Katsuki. I glanced over at him who seemed to be glaring at Yuriya who was smirking at him in return.
  "Katsuki." I called out, walking towards him. His eyes were glued on Yuriya who now turned away and was laughing with Henrou and others.
  "That little bastard... I'm gonna roast that brat today." He gritted his teeth and his palms created explosions as his muscles tensed up.
"T-try to calm down, will you?" I stuttered, placing my hand on his bicep. He shot his eyes at me and looked me up and down. I flushed red, "W-what?"
"You don't have a costume yet? It's been almost a week since you came." Katsuki said. I chuckled nervously and twiddled my thumbs together.
"Y-yeah, I haven't really gotten it yet." I blushed, I was wearing gym clothes.
"Huh, alright I'm up next after Deku so I'm gonna go over there." He said, walking away. I watched him walk away and wiped my forehead, it was really hot out that day. I felt really weak and tired.

We all watched Deku and Tetsutetsu fight, I went to go check of Katsuki since the match wasn't close to being finished. He was all sweaty and breathing very heavily.
"Katsuki!" I called out, running over to him.
"[Y/N], what the hell are you doing here?" He furrowed his eyebrows in a curious way. He breathed heavily, my eyes traveled down to his torso which had sweat dripping down from his chest to his belt. I blushed and looked down at my shoes, hoping he didn't notice my staring.
"I was just curious what you were doing." I mumbled, twisting one of my feet on the ground.
"Well stop, it's annoying." He said, fanning himself as he ran his fingers through his damp hair. I glanced at him and pressed my lips together.

We heard cheering come from the tracks, we looked over at the direction the cheering came from.
"Looks like it's your turn." I said, looking up at him. He sighed and fixed his grenade gauntlet and looked up.
"I'm gonna kill him." He growled, walking to the tracks. I followed beside him, looking down as we walked.
"Kacchan! [Y/N]!" Deku greeted us with slight confusion in his voice. "W-where were you two?"
I don't know why but I felt myself blush.
"Stick your nose into someone else's business, you damn nerd." Katsuki growled, walking towards the ring. I looked at him with worry, I felt as if he was pushing himself too much lately.

Katsuki and Miko glared at each other and got into athletic stances as Katsuki's quirk exploded in his palms.
"COME AT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT, YOU ONE TRICK BASTARD!" Katsuki screamed at the top of his lungs, shaking with anger. I could tell he was trying to hold himself back from running at him.
"You already know how my quirk works, huh? Did you know it works better on worthless wannabe heroes like you?" Miko smirked, wide eyed. Katsuki's eye twitched as he gritted his teeth.
"You have a death wish, you motherfucker?" His voice was like a bear growling.
"I'll beat you without using my quirk!" Miko smirked, crossing his arms.
Katsuki ran at him, starting with a big right hook. Miko dodged his attack more easily than last time they fought and threw his hand at him but Katsuki grabbed his wrist and back and shoved him to the ground aggressively. Miko screamed, his face buried in the cement.
"Let's see you win now, you one trick bastard." Katsuki growled, eyes filled with hatred and anger. He seemed strong yet vulnerable because of his anger consuming him.
"Gotcha."
Katsuki's eyes widened as Miko's hand touched his arm swiftly. Katsuki froze, Miko slid out of his grasp and laughed.
"You're too easy!" He laughed, holding his stomach as he wheezed.

"Katsuki!" I called out, worry filling my voice. Katsuki started to scream, explosions expanding out of his palms as blood spilled out of his mouth.
"YOU FORGOT ONE THING, YOU'RE A ONE TRICK LOSER!" He screamed at the top of his lungs as the explosion hit Miko.
All we could see was smoke everywhere, two figures popped out. Katsuki was holding his mouth and was coughing up blood. Miko was still standing though.
"You thought I wouldn't find out? Your opponents stop using their quirks and try to move after realizing they're paralyzed. They can still use their quirks, they're just too stupid to even think of using it." Katsuki smirked, wiping his blood. My eyes widened, surprised he had managed to figure that much out.
"You..." Miko clenched his fists in anger. Katsuki shifted his foot back and held out his hand, "STUN GRENADE!"

A bright light blinded us for a few seconds, a huge explosion occurred where Miko was standing.
"What happened? Shouldn't we stop the fi-"

The smoke cleared up, Katsuki and Miko were still standing. Miko fell down and was K.O.'d.
"Katsuki wins!" Ochaco gasped, eyes wide with shock.
"Jeez, he's scary." Minetta shivered. Katsuki's eyes were half closed, he seemed weak. No one else noticed since they were too busy cheering for his victory.
"Katsuki-" I froze, Katsuki tipped over and fell to the ground and passed out.
"It's a draw?!" Kirishima yelled out.
"Come on, Bakugou! I thought you were stronger than that!" Sero screamed. Katsuki and Miko were taken to Recovery Girl to heal up.