12 - Cafe

Jungkook's life has been amazing so far, he work as a CEO of a well-known company. He was really famous because his handsomeness and skills, since he was the youngest CEO in the world. He cared a lot for his workers, he would make their salary reasonable and working environment comfortable for them because he learnt how to be grateful for them.

It has been five years since he arrived in the U.S, he started a fresh life. It has been a while since he had a relationship and slept with someone. His attitude change too, he wasn't the school's playboy, he become mature and caring. 

He wasn't interested in any person for the past five years, until today ...

Jungkook pov*

Finally, it's lunch, I'm so tired, I should go to the nearby cafe. Today is beautiful since it's sunny, it hasn't been this bright because it kept raining everyday.

As I enter the cafe, it was busy but the scent of caffeine hit me, it smelled so good. I went over to the counter, ordering a cup of latte. The lady behind the counter ask if I'm eating here and for some reason, I said yes, even though I had a lot of work.

I went to sat down; next to the window because I wanted to look at people walk and the streets. I stopped looking outside the window as the waiter put the drink in front of me. As I said thank you, I looked at the latte, there was a heart on top of the drink, I had a huge smile on his face. I giggled a bit before picking up. 

As I picked up his drink and looked in front of him. There, was a pretty female. She was wearing a black blow on her head, a black and white crop top, which was exposing her torso. She was wearing a black skirt with a black belt. Her long, black hair dangling in front of her. She had such a chic look.

It was her, the first girl I loved. The girl who I had to play with her love. The girl who made me understand the word "love". The girl who left me. Finally, the girl who made me experience pain and heartbroken. It was her, Kim Yerim

I was staring at her for so long, I didn't want to look at anything expect for her and only her

Yeri pov*

Ugggh, I can't believe I am dragged to a blind date because of Seulgi unnie, why? Every time, I told I'm not looking for a boyfriend but she would always force to go on this stupid dates because she doesn't want to be alone. I understand, she cares for me, I'm grateful but I find one when I want one.

I entered the cafe, where the date was supposed to be. I looked around and didn't see the guy Seulgi unnie set up for me, so I just went to order a drink. I went to sit near the window, something about sitting near the window is so relaxing. As I was looking outside, I saw two males walking into the cafe.

Then one of the male ran up to me to say greet me, I guess he was the guy that was set up for the blind date. He looked cute but I think I scared him because of my choice of fashion. Seulgi unnie told me to dress up bubbly because the boy liked soft girl, but I wore a chic clothes because to scare him off. Well, my plan work, to scare him off.

We had a 10 minutes conversation before he made an excuse to leave, I guess he was really scared. As he left, I just went back to staring outside the window, I was actually glad he left because I didn't want to be mean and reject him.

I suddenly felt a pair on eyes, staring at me, I could tell, he been staring at me for a while. Then it started to rain, which startled me, as I turn around to grab my umbrella and leave. There he was.

There was a handsome male. He had his brown hair covering his forehead, he wore circular glasses, it looked cute on him. He was wearing a stripe shirt, that tucked into his black jeans, he looked like so mature. 

It was him, the first boy I loved. The boy I called a "playboy". The boy who protected me when I was drugged. The boy I bought flowers and banana milk for. Finally, the boy I was mad for no reason. It was him, Jeon Jungkook

Our eyes met, I was shocked that he was in front of me

Our eyes met, I was shocked that he was in front of me. I could read his eyes, it was full of worry, sorrow and excitement. I knew what he would wanted to say. Before I could let him talk, I quickly break the eye contact and grab my umbrella. I quickly open the umbrella and rushed out of the cafe. Tears started falling from my eyes as I get further away from the cafe.

Jungkook pov*

She finally looked at me, we made eye contact. I tried to communicate "I'm sorry" through our contact but I guess she couldn't get it, since she was so shock. She then broke the long eye contact and wiped her hand on her skirt. She started to sweat, I gave a silent chuckle but then she got up and grabbed her umbrella. I stood up to grab her wrist but she was fast to get out of the cafe. I tried to go out of the cafe but it was raining, damn it, I can't believe I forgot to bring my umbrella.

Will this be my last time meeting her?

Hello, uwu! They finally met!! *screams*. Series is ending soon!