Chapter 3: getting lost

chapter 3

"Diana. My name is Diana" I spoke shyly. Nice name said Alyssa. you and I have the same hair color. not really said Alyssa. whenever you transform your hair also changes color. Ouch I said as Alyssa pulled a piece of hair out of my scalp. see your hair color is the same as your tail. It was getting dark.. Alyssa, I have to go back home,my mom and dad are probably wondering where I am. when they go to work I might come down here again and visit the ocean. "OK" said Alyssa. bye see you tomorrow, maybe. lol I started to swim up and when i got up to the top I didn't see my house. Am I really that far away from my house? um OK I will just go left of the rocks and maybe my house will be in that direction. I looked around to see if anyone was out there before I dove down to begin to swim. Nothing. when I dove down and I saw a city. I thought to myself  "Atlantica". I was really confused so I just began to swim downward and see if anybody was there. there were a whole bunch of mermaids and merman. I asked a really nice mermaid if she had a map of where the land could be. Serena (the nice mermaid) said no but I can ask the Merqueen if she can make one. Sorry, how rude of me. I don't think that I caught your name. oh, no u didn't, that's because I haven't told you yet. My name is Diana. Whats your name? Serena. oh and yes I would love if you will ask the merqueen if she can make a map for me. "Why do you need it" said Serena. Long story. I can tell you another time if you want me to. yes I would love to hear your story. Follow me to the Merqueen's place. Serena opened to door the humongous place. Camie, this new mermaid is lost from her home on land and she wants to ask if you can make a map of where her house is.