Chapter 6: powers?

I wonder if that person even saw me. If that person did see me I'm going to be in so much trouble. Well it's okay if they saw the tail but not my face. I wonder what they were doing. I am so happy that I got away. I turn around and see that same person. I see their feet kicking. Okay well I have to go in that direction so let me just go under them. I start to swim under the person hoping that they don't see me. I wanted to try that thingy again where I imagine me going somewhere and it actually happens. I close my eyes and imagine me in the ocean in front of my house. When I open my eyes, it didn't work. Hmm okay that's weird. It worked last time. I tried again but this time I just focused all my strength into my tail. It worked I went faster than ever before. Where am I now? I thought to myself. I swam up to the top and looked around. OMG I finally reached my home. After all this time I'm finllly here. Ok now I can finally get my legs back. The problem is how do I do that? Well first of all I gotta get on land behind something so no one see me. Perfect. Behind the rocks is just fine. I swim toward the rocks and drag my heavy self on land behind the rocks. The sun is not out so I can't dry myself.well it looks like I'm just gonna have to wait. As I feel my scales on my tail, it start to get hot and steam comes from it. Wait a minute did I just do that? No that's impossible. I have powers? That's freaky and cool at the same time. I wonder if that's how I dry myself if I somehow turn into a fish at the wrong time. Being a fish does have some good qualities to it.

---ok sorry I know that this is a really short chapter but I just wanted it to be short. Comment below what you think of it so far and vote plz. Oh and tell your followers to follow me. If you request to follow me I will follow you back. Once again thanks for reading my book. Comment. Vote. Read.---