I love him 😍😍😍😍😍

So i wake up this morning and I get a text from Ellie

Lisa😝😝:U on ur way 2 school
Me:Um it's 6:30 and I just woke up and Jordan is on the way here
Lisa😝😝:Kk Just makin sure cuz u've been late 4 the past few days
Me:ok I won't be late today

When we stop texting and I wake up 2 Jason up and ready to go and it's really weird and then dad ask me what me and bae did in my room "We just talked about wen ima meet his parents" saying knowing that I'm lying through my teeth and that we both almost lost ourselves in my bed

Bae❤️💙❤️💙:U ready cuz I'm outside
Me:Yea bae here I come
Bae❤️💙❤️💙:Hurry I got a surprise 4 u
Bae❤️💙❤️💙:U 2 now come outside

I go outside and get in the car then

"hey bae wassup" I asked "Nothing so are we goin to the park or we gonna straight to school at 7:00?"I looked at him like he was crazy "Were going to the park" he said before I could ask

Dri's P.O.V

"Trevor always leavin" I Say On The way to a school with Jason and Tyresse "Well he got him a new bae and he's enjoying time with him so get over it" Tyresse says. He's so annoying I promise we gon fight and i'ma win cuz I'm tired of his B.S

As We get to school I get out the car to go find Trevor and I realize that Jordan's car isn't in the parking lot so Wait Jordan always takes someone to the park to fuck the wait "Jason go to the park Trev and Jordan are probably there." they looked at me like I'm crazy then Jason broke the silence "Dri who cares their a couple leave them alone" "well Jordan's took all he's other exes to the park to fuck them and I'm guessing you don't your brother to be fucking at 14" They Both look at each other and Tyresse went to class with he's boyfriend and me and Jason went to the park.

Trevor's P.O.V

So Jordan said he's takin me to a park but I've never been to this park i'm kinda worried but it's not like were. going to... wait "Babe what are we doing" I asked "Were havin a picnic at the park" he replied so i said  "but we still have school what are we doing after the picnic" he had caught in a lie 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 "Ok listen I lied to you about being a virgin and I usually would take my exes here to" I cut him off "To fuck them right" he look down in defeat "Yea but I don't want sex from you.I actually never been in a serious relationship ever like you make me feel something I would usually just fuck and them all my exes" he was really getting all sentimental on me "Oh i'm sorry I thought that you were just playin with me" He look at me and said "I LOVE YOU TREV" 😳😳😳😳 I didn't know how to feel so I just said "I love you too Jordan" then we lean closely and we kiss then the kiss gets more intimate and then me being a big horn ball I hop on him then I break the kiss and by then his grabbed my ass and I say "Fuck me now" but then he ruined the whole mood "No I'm not takin your v-card at a park" so I got mad and got off him then I hear a honking horn and I get out the car and it was Jason and Dri  Out the car mad at me "Trevor Tyresse Jones if you don't get in the car right now your mom  will know about this" omg why is Dri trippin about this but I get in the car and said bye to Jordan "Bye Jordan text me later" "Love You" "Love You Too"
We say as we all get in the cars.

"So What was you too doing this is the second time y'all done snuck off" Dri was yellin at me "Um we ain't did nun first of all this time I wanted something to happen but he said no and I already know what happened at this park and he said he didn't want sex from me so don't mad and start assuming thing". Then Jason had to be the peace maker "Ok y'all come done and as you can see Dri you were overreacting for no reason now apologize"
"No I'm not apologizing for me being protective over my cousin"she said so I just the bigger person and said i'm sorry and we went to school.

                          Author's Note

So what do y'all wanna see out of this story I mean like I'm not running out of ideas but i just wanna have the story come in a some way the readers wanted and also this my first book.