Going Back Home

Trevor's P.O.V

When I think of home I think of a place where there's people who are always going through something or have something to do that doesn't involve me like we barely spend time as a family ever but I do get to have free time so I'm good.

So Jordan is is taking me home and he's playing some Aaliyah and I was going crazy once I heard Back and Forth Like My mom plays that so much to the point to where it got annoying but I was jammin then I change the music to Brandy and he flipped out "Trev you listen to Brandy" "Yeah why" "my mom used to listen to Brandy too much I would run out of fingers to tell you how many times she's played Full Moon the album"

Ok he's over exaggerating but I love Brandy's music like I can't even explain it so I played "I Wanna Be Down" and he caught a whole attitude like it's just a song calm down "Why are you trippin" "because I just I didn't want to Brandy" " you didn't say you ... ok who's next Monica,Beyoncè,Michael Jackson,Queen Naija ..." "Who the fuck is Queen Naija" "Ugh you don't know the song Medicine Or Karma" "No" then I sing the songs "Oh the girl wrote the song about Chris" " Yes bae her and she can sing her ass off" "ok okay some of her music" oh that mean i get in my feels so I played "Medicine" "Away From You" "No Strings ft Ar'mon and Trey" "Karma" "Butterflies" and I was gonna play "War Cry" But we were already at my house and he made me get out the car. Cos he said I was gettin in my feels.

I get in the house and I see that only Dri was at home you that means turn up she is twerkin up a storm in the living room. That's basically all we did for the remainder night.

Authors Note

Im am so sorry that this chapter was so short I just gave up this chapter. But the next chapter gonna be kinda long.