Chapter 4

Angel was just getting down while she walked to were the men told her where Leo was. While walking down the hall and seeing the door she opened it and looked to see Leo laying there sleeping on the bed.
       So she closed the door and looked to him as she went over and bent her knees watching him sleep still while she puts on a smile to him. ' So this is Leo... I wish he told me why he and Leo didn't stay together...'
      While Leo laid there he was actually dreaming from the old days before he was like this and happy to stay at work with his ex-boyfriend.

       Leo was getting to his locker while he soon then saw a hand at his locker that got it closed so he turned and saw his boyfriend there as he smiled. " Good morning to you too Raph."
      He chuckled and got a hand to Leo's chin and leaned down giving him a quick kiss then went to his locker while he spoke. " so we are back out on the field today again?"
      Leo nods and gets his uniform on as he then looked to Raph and smiled crossing his arms watching Raph get shirtless. " Yep. So that means you have to leave your baby here today. "
       " what? You know I can't leave her here."
       Leo laughed as he headed to the door. " its a rifle gun Rah no one will steal it. Haha."
       They then headed out as Raph got an arm to Leo's back as they headed out to a car as they would chat and laugh while Leo looked to Raph and smiled. ' I am so happy he is in my life. I really love you Raph.'

      Leo had his eyes had tears starting to fall as Angel saw while she tilted her head and got her hand up to wipe away his tears. But as she almost touched his face his eyes opened fast and grabbed her wrist as that made her gasp as well looking a little worried since in his eyes was showing nothing but fear.
     Once Leo noticed it was Angel and how he startled her so he let her go and sits up on the bed getting a hand to his face. " I'm sorry... I get really badly nervous when someone touches me when I sleep... Or rest..."
     Angel looked still to Leo bit lot her face as she came closer getting to her feet while she saw his head. " is that dry blood on your head?"
    Leo chuckled a little and looked up to Angel with his hand away from his face. " Yeah... I forgot to clean it."
    " May I? I know a few things about cleaning wounds from my Boss." She asked as she grabbed his hand with her while she smiled then helped him up as Leo did take the offer of her cleaning his heads wound.

~ ~ ~

  Once she was done cleaning his wound they walked down the hall as she would look at him a little making him wonder why she kept doing that as he stopped and turned to her as she stopped as well but looked concerned. " so are you going to tell me who your boss is or not?"
     She hesitated bit then looked down as she spoke. " he is a weapon dealer... He had me come here because he knew you well enough that you would keep me safe. "
    Leo looked a little surprised at her telling him that her boss was a weapon dealer like that.  " Yeah, I get that... But why would he want me to protect you... If he is a weapon dealer then he would be well enough to keep you safe. "
      She kept her head down while she got a hand to her arm as if gripping it hard. " He is a weapon dealer but he never keeps any of the weapons he sales... "
    Angel then looked up as she looked as if about to cry with small tears already starting to snow before then would fall down her cheek. " there is only one weapon he holds on to... But he has not touched it since..."
    Leo waited for her to speak but asked her any easy thinking she was not going to tell him.  " since when?"
     She looked up as she looked hurt and sad at the same time. " since he hurt the one he loved..."
    Leo looked confused as he started off again while he spoke getting to a desk. " I will have one name here to watch over you so I -"
    " No... I have to stay with you... My Boss only trusts you... Please, Leonardo..." He looked to the girl as if he was getting a little annoyed but signed as he walked them two the doors to the resting room so he could finally sleep. " fine... But we are not sharing a bed. "
     " Okay." She said as they got in the room and she stood there watching while Leo laid back down getting a blanket on and a pillow under his head as he instantly went to sleep. Angel stood there nervous for a little but then came over to a bed a little close to Leo as she too laid there as she got a blanket over herself and cuddled her blanket closing her eyes to try and sleep as she felt that the next day would probably be a long day.