Chapter 13

Raph got into the station as everyone around the place saw him and looked surprised to a toll get him as he looked only down feeling his shoulder sting from the wound as they would only make him the jail bars keeping him then as he got shoved and fall hard to his body ground getting slowly up on his arms and knees grunting. " we will start dealing with you tomorrow old friend. "
     Raph looked down at that ground whole he saw the blood going slowly spread out from the would. He sat up and got slowly to his feet as he walked over to the wall and leaned his back to it as he slid down with his blood smearing down the wall.
    He took a few breathed then leaned his head back as he chuckled as he looked up to the roof of the cellar. " well this is a setback..."

~ ~ ~
    Leo got to go to his house and parked his work car as he saw a truck parked by his house a she got out and went over to his house when he then saw Angel there opening the door and ran to Leo in a fast hug as she held him tightly. " Please tell me we will get him out... Please..."
    Leo didn't say a thing yet as he got his arms around her and held him close as he spoke then low that she could only hear. " I can't promise anything... But I will try to get him out... That all I can say..."
    Then Leo looked but seeing Donnie there as Leo let's one hand go of angle and grabbed his pill note from his pocket and threw it right at Donnie as he looked confused. " If what those pill really are. Once you know what they are I will go get Raph and help you guys... But I suggest getting that info before tomorrow morning..."
    Donnie stood there looking at his medician while he then looked to Leo again seeing him look already acting differently. " okay. "
    Donnie then went in the house as Leo got Angle into the house as well while he would close and lock the door.
    Leo went to his room getting out of his uniform and into normal clothes as he felt part of the wooden flooring crack a little louder than normal as he looked down but didn't see any cracks so he walked out of his room and joined with them while Angel sat there at the couch watching Donnie working on the pills. Leo went to his kitchen and started to heat up some leftovers while he then heard Donnie ask him. " You have had trouble sleeping?"
    " Yeah... Ever Sense I have woken up in the hospital after getting shot..." Leo said getting a plate to the microwave. " How long where you asleep in the hospital before you wake up?"
    Leo looks to the counter trying to remember as he then started to leave the kitchen. " I don't remember... But I have hospital records. "
     Leo went back to the room and to the closet that was one Raph's side of the bed when they were together as he grabbed a small shoe like box and came back getting out heaping the crack again but ignored it as he went to Donnie and handed the box to him.
     As Donnie started looking thru the papers one plate was done so Leo grabbed it replacing a plate to heat up as well and went placing the plate on the table in front of Angel. " Eat... You will need the strength to get thru all this. "
     " I can't eat... Because of what you with think of you getting shot -"
    " Angle!" Donnie said as Leo and she looked to Donnie as he said to her. " That is for someone else to tell him...
Not you."
   Leo looked at Donnie while he felt Leo looking at him so he said but still looking at the hospital records. " when you know Leo it is up to you how you will see it. But you will also have to remember the other side of the story too anther then just your own."
     Leo was so confused as he heard the microwave go off say it was done. " what are you all hiding... Is this because of me getting shot?"
    Donnie looked to Leo and said only one word as he looked very serious at his word. " Yes. "
     " You know... You know who shot me..." Leo said as Angel looked to Leo while she stands up. " Leo -"
      " don't! I'm tired of getting left behind as if I'm nothing to worry about! Tell me who is it! Who tried to kill me!" Leo yelled as Donnie then said as he was still looking at Leo. " What will you do when you find the person? Will you kill the shooter? Or give it pain?"
    " I don't know... But I have the right to know... So tell me!" Leo said mad as he started to Donnie while Angel got her and around Leo to stop him from reaching, Donnie. " Leo please stop!"
    Leo looked down to her mad bit then saw her crying as her arms were shaking but in truth, it was her whole body.
    " well found the reason for your sleeping problem. " Donnie said looking at the papers as Leo looked to him as Donnie then stood up. " you were asleep for almost a week... They lied to you so they could inject these two medications in your body."
   Leo grabbed the papers and read while he saw the names. " Anticonvulsant and Dopamine agonists?"
    Donnie nods while he grabbed the paper from Leo while getting the paperback in the box. " they are the kinds that can cause insomnia... So sleeping would be impossible.  And these pills are what's keeping them still active. "
    " But they help my anxiety..." Leo said as he felt that they did help while Donnie shook his head. " No. They only worked because you cloaked south thinking they worked... You are being drugged up Leo and if they could overdose you and kill you instantly..."