18: Kiss

Hyunjin's POV

All of us haven't hung out with eachother for a while, like actually hang out. So we decided to have another sleepover at Changbin's house. As usual, the guys pick me up then we pick up the girls at Y/n's house. We were on our way to Y/n's house.

"Hyunjin so uhh you and Y/n" Felix said.

"Yeah?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"You guys ya know??" he raised both of his eyebrows up and down "Do the you know..dirty?" he said. My eyes widened.

"No no no no no" I repeated

"Ok ok just asking" he defended.

Then we pulled up to Y/n's house. We honked the horn and a few seconds later and the 5 girls walked out.

"Wassupp dudes" she said hopping in the car.

"Wassupp dudettes" Felix said.

"Heyy" I said to Y/n as she sat down next to me.

"Heyyy" she said back putting her head on my shoulder.

We got to the house and sat on the couches.

"What do you guys want to do first?" changbin asked.

"Movie?" Jiwoo, asked.

"A scary one?" Hyejin asked.

"That's do-able" Changbin nodded.

"Heh heh right" Y/n nervously laughed.

The entire movie she was either jumping off the couch, or hiding under the blanket. Once the movie ended she came out from hiding.

"Is it over?" you heard her squeak as she crawled out from behind the couch.

"Yes it's over Y/n" I said.

"Thank goodness" she said standing up. "Let's eat I'm hungry" she said.

"You're always hungry" Sohee scoffed.

"Whatever" Y/n rolled her eyes.

We got food and told injury stories. Sohee talked about how she broke her wrist, Hyejin talked about how she fractured her leg, and Y/n talked about how she almost broke her tailbone trying to roller skate.

"I thought my tailbone broke" she laughed.

"How do you even do that roller skating is so easy" Minseo laughed.

"Yeah but when you roll into a wall at full speed because you weren't paying attention is a whole other story" Y/n defended.

"You're just trying to hide the fact that you suck at roller skating" Minseo said sticking out her tongue.

"Whatever" Y/n said rolling her eyes. "But seriously I thought my tailbone cracked into a million pieces"

"What should we do????" Minho whined lying on the couch.

"You guys have anything to do here?" I asked.

"I mean we could like, roam the house" Changbin shrugged.

"Don't you know what's there to do at your own house?" Chan asked.

"Nah I don't really pay attention" Changbin admitted

"Oh Hyunjin what if we did what we did last time?" Y/n asked me.

"What's she talking about?" Changbin asked.

"Well, last time we had a sleepover here we did something when you guys were asleep" she said.

"I thought you said y'all never did the dirty though?" Felix asked.

"What! No!" Y/n explained. "That's not it!"

"Then what else?" Felix asked.

"We poured olive oil in the hallway and turned it into a slip 'n' slide" she said

"You what?!" Changbin exclaimed.

"Hehe yup" she nervously laughed.

"Just to let you know it was all her idea" I defended myself.

"You took part though" she said.

"Wait, so that's all you guys did?" Felix asked and we nodded "So y'all didn't do the dirty?" he asked.

"No!" Y/n shouted.

"We haven't even had our first kiss together" I rolled my eyes. I looked at everyone and they all had a surprised look. Oh no I shouldn't have said anything, to be honest it wasn't a lie.

"You guys haven't had your first kiss?!" Felix said laughing.

"Yes we have!" Y/n said.

"Oh really? when?" Felix said back.

"Right now" she said.

"Wait wh-" my sentence was cut off when Y/n grabbed my face and gave me a peck on the lips. I could tell my face turned red.

"There" she said crossing her arms. Felix was speechless.

"Hyunjin you okay bro?" Jisung asked.

"I'm a uh" I cleared my throat "I'm fine" I said.

I just had my first kiss, with Y/n. It might've been for 1 second, but that was one of the best seconds of my life.

.

.

.

.