3: Talking

Hyunjin's POV

During class this morning Y/n kept whispering to me.

"Hey, pstt, hyunjin-ahh~" she sang. "I'm bored talk to me"

The teacher gave us a packet, the whole class was working. Talking was allowed but it couldn't get too loud, only quiet whispers. But I didn't really want to talk. Not just her, just in general I didn't want to talk to anyone. Only my friends. New friends.

"Hyunjin-ah, I'm bored, please talk to me" she begged.

All I did was look at her. I was fine with talking but it's like the words wouldn't come out. And a part of me just didn't want to talk.

"Hyunjin, I know you're not deaf" she whisper shouted, still didn't answer. "Hyunjin, you can hear me and I know it, is your work really more fun?" she asked, "Wait for real is it though? is that why you're not answering? maybe I should do my work.." she trailed off. Then it went silent. She stopped talking to me. Finally, don't get me wrong I wasn't super annoyed but I don't feel like talking. Then the bell rang for lunch.

"Hyunjin I know you were able to hear me" she said while getting up. No answer. "Come on, why aren't you answering" She kept whining.

"It is my mission to make you talk" she put her hands on her hips, then I started to walk away. I wonder how long she'll keep this up.

"Hyunjin, I don't think you know how determined I am to make you talk" she said following me "Can't you just speak?" she whined.

Still no answer

Y/n's POV

Hyunjin wasn't talking to me. I am determined to make him talk. I have no benefits from this, but I still want to make him talk. It's bothering me, and I don't know why. I kept trying to talk to him but he either acted like I wasn't there, or would just look at me.

"Y/n!" I heard Sohee yell then wave towards me to sit with them. I nudged my head towards Hyunjin and she understood that I wanted to sit with him. He will talk, I will make him talk.

You sat with him. "Hyunjin, I'm going as far as sitting next to you, I am that determined" I said. No answer. Ugghh. Then I heard a familiar voice.

"Yo Y/n watcha doing here?" it was Felix. "Are you friends with Hyunjin?" he asked.

"I mean you can't say friends, is he your guys his friend? because you know your all sitting here now." you said as you noticed all 8 other boys were sitting.

"Yeah I guess you could call him our friend" he asnwered. Your eyes widened.

"Does he talk to you?" you asked.

"Uhm yeah, why?" he asked questionably.

"Well your little friend won't talk to me" you crossed your arms.

"And you want him to talk to you that badly?" Chan asked.

"Well yeah, he kept ignoring me in class and now outside of class. I am determined to make him talk." you raised your chin a little.

Felix just sighed. "You're so stubborn" he muttered. "So are you gonna try all day to make him talk?" he asked. You nodded proudly.

"Yes, yes I am" you smiled. Then heard Hyunjin sigh and say something under his breath, but you couldn't quite hear.

"Wo Wo Wo Woah, What! What did you say!?" you asked. No answer. "C'mon I know you said something" you whined. He didn't answer at all. You sighed and put your head down. "How will I get him to talk?" you asked yourself.

~tiny tiny time skip to them outside in the field~

"Hyunjin," you said following him "Why won't you speak?" you asked. No answer. "Oh my gAhD just speak" you heaved. The rest of lunch was just you trying to get Hyunjin to speak. Did he? Nope.

The bell rang. "Ugh, the whole lunch was me trying to get you to speak and you still haven't" you crossed your arms "I'm still going to try no matter what" I said as I walked off. I will make him speak to me.

Hyunjin's POV

She walked away. I hope she's bluffing. Will she really keep trying? She's really stubborn so..probably. This girl really is something.

.

.

.

.

.