Chapter 2

I couldn't wait to tell Dipper that I have a date. Just as if on cue he walks in carrying that stupid journal.

"Hey Mabel. If you have time wanna play Attic Junk Mini Golf?" he said. I smiled remembering the mini golf game we played last year.

"Dipper. I have something to tell you," I said not hiding my grin. "I have a date on Saturday."

"Really?" Dipper asked. "Who is he?"

"His name is Billy. He's tall, blond, wears yellow, and has an eye patch over one eye. He's amazing," I said leaning on the counter.

Dipper nodded and looked in his book. Then he gasped. "Uh. Mabel. I have to show you something."

He gave me the book opened to a page about Bill Cipher.

    Bill Cipher is the most powerful creature 

    in all of Gravity Falls. Bill has a way of

    destroying his enemies without them

    knowing about it. He sends a human to

    lure the targets to him so Bill can destroy

    them.

I rolled my eyes. "Dipper this is just another one of your conspiracies. Remember you thought that Norman was a zombie?"

"Yes and he turned out to be a bunch of gnomes," Dipper said. "Who tried to make you their queen. I was right about that and I'm right about this. Bill is out to get you Mabel."

"No he's not," I said. "If you're afraid of him entering my brain you know how to handle that. Now I'm going on that date. I'm gonna be adorable, and he's going to be dreamy. And I'm not letting you ruin it with one of your crazy conspiracies."

Dipper glared at me and went back upstairs. I sighed and set my head on the counter. I really hope this summer is better than last summer.

***

It's Saturday and I'm getting ready for Billy. I hummed a little bit of a song I just made up. I looked in my closet trying to figure out which sweater to wear. Not the sparkly kitten one because that would seem too childish.

I decided on my sun one since it was yellow. It seems that yellow is Billy's favorite color.

Dipper walked in and saw my sweater. "Mabel don't go to that date unless you want me spying."

"Dipper if I catch you spying on me I'll break both of your arms so you can't read that journal for the rest of the summer," I said putting a yellow headband in my hair.

"You're not listening," Dipper said flopping on his bed. "Billy is working for Bill. Their names are so similar it's not even funny."

"That's just a coincidence," I said putting makeup on. "He's not working for Bill."

I heard the bell ring downstairs. I gasped and put the last of my eyeshadow on and ran downstairs. Billy was waiting for me at the counter.

"Hey. You look awesome," he said. I couldn't stop smiling. He knew just what to say. "Ready?"

"Yup," I said. "Let's go watch an apocalypse."

I walked with him outside the door. Billy's hand brushed against mine and my stomach did a flip. Was he really going to hold my hand? He confirmed my accusations when he grabbed my hand. I looked at him and he smiled. I smiled back, he's such a romantic.

We walked all the way to the theaters and Billy bought the tickets and the popcorn. I couldn't stop smiling until we got in the theater. Almost all of the seats were taken except for two in the back. Billy hurried up and got the seats before someone took them.

I sat in the seat beside him just as the movie started. The main titles and prologue started. I snuggled close to Billy and he put his arm around me.

I looked behind me and I thought that someone was watching us. "Are you okay, Mabel?" Billy whispered.

"Y-yeah. Everything's fine," I said. I turned back to the movie but I didn't have a good feeling.

***

At the end of the movie we got up and I saw Dipper crouched behind us. I was so mad I could barely speak. "What are you doing here?" I almost yelled.

"I was worried about you," Dipper said. "Because he is working for Bill."

Billy put his hands up defensively. "Whose Bill?"

"Don't play dumb," Dipper said. "You're the same as him."

Bill looked confused. I was so mad right now. "Remember what I said about breaking your arms? I was serious. I can't believe you followed me. Come on Billy."

I dragged Billy out of the movie theater. Billy looked back at Dipper but I didn't look back because I didn't want to look at my brother.

***

The next day I was working and I could hardly talk to Dipper. Then Billy came in and brightened my day.

"Hey where's your brother," Billy said. "I want to talk to him."

"He's reading upstairs. Attic," I said. Billy smiled and went upstairs. He's so nice.

***

Dipper's POV

I was reading the journal when the door opened. I looked up and saw it was Billy. I rolled my eyes and went back to my book.

"I wanna talk to you," Billy said closing the door. I put the journal under my pillow an listened to my sister's 'boyfriend'.

"Yeah?" I said. Billy walked to me with a glare in his face. I was surprised when he got in my face.

"Listen. I know you have the third journal," Billy growled. "And I do know about Bill Cipher. If you ever, repeat these words to Mabel, you'll get a fate worse than death. Don't you ruin our plans of getting Mabel. She'll be ours before long."

Billy left the attic leaving me stunned. I was right! But I can't tell Mabel again because she'll tell Billy and I'll get a fate worse than death. Man this is a tough decision.

A/N: Hey had to do Dipper's POV so you would know Billy a little bit more.

Question about the story: Do you trust Billy?