chapter2 ;Do I know you ?

Jake pov $$

It was first period... so I went directly to chemistry class and seat at my regular last bench seat ...alone all by myself because i would never let anyone seat with me telling them that i dont share my desk with anyone wether its girl or a boy since kinder garden ..which is not true actually and it was the only way to stay away from those mad girls to be honest ...

However...

Since the class just started i felt really bored so I Started with taking out my notebook last page and scribbling what not stuffs in it ....like dragon ,quotes songs
and so and so.....

But then I was just caught offguard when i Just heard a loud thudddd!!!on the classroom door not only me all the people in the room panicked from the sound ...

miss rosie started off saying"Jesus what was that ? Cant you knock properly " right at the classroom door ...but as I was at the last bench i couldnt see a thing and i heard a reply from the door immediately "

"sorry miss i was just coming towards this class and as my hand was all packed with the books as i am new here ...um i decided to open the door with my foot and i didnt know the door would make a thudd sound....and scare the shit out of you all and i m extremely sorry "

Then the class started gossiping for the explaination she gave ...and i cant belief she just said that shes going to be busted !!

but MRS ROSIE said to her back that its okay and not to do it again ....so MRS ROSIE asked her to come on in and when she just entered ....and oh my holy shit the surprise !!!!

There she stood the hoodie , blond hair girl I saw in town and in the school early this morning ...I havent seen her before untill early this morning but it just makes me feel like i know her from..before...but the Question was since when ???

I looked away from her... where she stood awkwardly infront the white board and I cursed anyway and I looked down at my watch and 10 more minutes left for the bell to ring and then I m out for my football team practice...

then the girl started to intoduce herself as mrs rosie asked her to"um hi I m claire parker I came from florida high school."then she huffed for a while looking to the class..

I watched her every movement ...she was feeling uneasy and little nervous as i can see her expression....she was tugging her hair behind her ears ...playing with her fingers which i find it very intresting.

Then mrs rosie said "claire you can find yourself a place and take your seat ."she looked around the class intently and her eyes searching for a seat ...and it stopped right at me ...

And she didnt just stop staring but instead she started walking..everybodys stares was turning on me now...along with claires movement ....wait was she coming towards me ..but why?

As expected i was right she was coming to me...as she stopped infront me the last bench probably she started asking ...."can I take these seat" she said pointing towards the empty seat next to me ...and classes was staring at us dumbstuck!!

Eveeryone was freaked out for a moment finding for a word and her movement..

I cant believe she came to me out of all the people ...who is she kidding to
I am "The great Jake williams"the rich kid and everybody knows I dont seat with girls ..how can she not know that ....