36

"Chikusho!"

Ichigo dodge barrage of swings from the lavender-haired man, who is actually smirking confidently that irritates Ichigo. "Getsuten Ryugashou!" Firing a pitch black darkness of reiatsu with menacing crimson outline from his black Bankai, Paul charges a Cero and fired it at the crescent shape attack.

Both moves crashes into each other, Ichigo turns around to block an attack of electricity from behind him which is from Max. The young boy adjusted his glasses and fired another arc of slash of electricity at Ichigo with an artificial katana.

"King! Watch out!"

Thanking Shiro for his warning, Ichigo sidestepped of the swing that was coming for his head. Dawn clicked her tongue, as she moves in with killing intention. Ichigo fired a wordless Getsuten Ryugashou at her and she stops, holding her Zanpakuto (Ichigo thinks it is) out and the crescent-shaped black reiatsu with menacing crimson outline crashes into her blade.

Instead of breaking it apart because he fired the Getsuten Ryugashou with the intention to kill, the blade itself glows yellow as the energy began to absorbed into Dawn's Zanpakuto, shocking Ichigo as she fired a wave of yellow reiatsu at him.

Suddenly, many blue arrows stops the wave of energy from hitting Ichigo. Turning around, he saw Ishida panting and dodge Iris's baboon stick that was emitting out some sort of draconic energy.

"Ishida!"

"Focus on your battle, Kurotaiyo!"

Both of them nodded, and went back to their battles. Nozomi collided her blade into Serena's jagged katana with a pink energy sword that she made. "You're so weak, Shirona!" Pushing the dark-haired woman away, Serena fired a stream of fire from the tip of her balde at Nozomi.

'I hope this works!'

Holding her sword in front of her, she blocks the stream of fire while secretly creating a small sword behind him until a hand grabs her wrist. Cracking her head around, her face was met with water as the stream of water blasted her away.

Stabbing the ground to stop herself from falling off the cliff, her eyes narrowed at Misty's water sword that is literally... made out of water with an eye of a Gyarados inside it.

"Sado-kun!"

"Inoue, stay back!"

The giant raised his armored right arm up, and block a rock fist coming from Brock. His arms were literally covered with thick rock that Sado cannot smash into pieces even with his powered right hand.

"But..."

"No, he's right. Our abilities is only useful with healing."

Inoue look at Ada, as she nodded sadly. "I know but I feel so weak for not helping them. I didn't do anything other than healing everyone." Inoue said. Ada look away and a look of understatement forms on her face.

"I know. But we sign up for this."

"Soka..."

"Getsuten Juojishou!" Firing the cross-shaped pitch black darkness with menacing crimson outline reiatsu and bright blue reiatsu at Trip, the dirty blonde man smirks and extends out his hand, a dark yellow dot began forming in the center of his palm and fires the beam of dark yellow at the attack.

'Kuso! No matter how much Getsuten Ryugashou and Juojishou at them, they won't back down! And how were they able to fired a Cero?!'

"They're called Arrancers, King. They're Hollows who had removed their masks to obtain Shinigami powers, and that includes a Zanpakuto. They would have a Hollow hole and remnants of their Hollow masks with them. I think these Traitors are at least, if not above, Vasto Lorde-class." Shiro said sternly. "I don't know. Their powers are greater than I thought. What could have caused this? Is this Aizen or Darkthus' doings?"