Dare #6

*flashback*

Demeter: *turns the oceans and seas into cereal and milk*

Admin: *evacuates 10 percent of the fish population* This will get me tons of money of off of Poseidon *cackles evilly as he puts all of Poseidon's fishes into an aquarium*

*end of flashback*

Admin: *snoring soundly while taking a nap when his phone says he has a notification*

Hermes: *steals the phone and reads the dare* Oh damn.

Admin: *wakes up* Hmm hamiltrashfan dares you to scare James so much, he hides under his bedsheets for 3 weeks? *sigh* Sorry James

Hermes: Who's James?

Admin: Probably some Poseidon kid or somethin...

Poseidon: *appears* You called?

Admin: Nice timing! I've got 10 percent of your fish population in an aquarium.

Poseidon: Give them back!

Admin: *grabs his wallet* Pay for the fish mate!

Poseidon: How much?

Admin: At least 200 pure gold drachmas and one ring that can turn into a sheild!

Poseidon: *mutters* Amphirite is going to kill me... *gives the Admin 2 sacks of drachmas and a ring* There *takes the fishes*

Admin: Thank you bye! *makes Poseidon dissappear

Hermes: How, I wonder, are we going to scare a son of [censored] Poseidon into doing that?

Admin: *grins* Meet me at Hypno's place in 10 seconds.

~•~•~•~•~•10 seconds later•~•~•~•~•~

Hypnos: *sleeping* No mom! Ten more minutes....

Hermes: *gets here before the Admin does and tries drawing a moustache on Hypnos while he snores soundly in his sleep*

~•~•~•~•~•~•A minute later~•~•~•~•~•~

Admin: *Arrives* How did you get here so fast?!?!

Hermes: I'm a god of Speed! It's what I do. The real question is, why are you so slow?

Admin: It's not my fault I can only run at a sixth of your speed. If I run too fast, my body can't handle it and I burn up.

Hermes: Touche, Moving on, what do we do now?

Admin: We need to get Hypnos to put him in permanent sleep for a week, then, we put him into a horrifying 'Inception'-like torture.

Hermes: *is speechless*

Admin: I've been watching some horror flicks for the past couple weeks..

Hermes: That...explains a lot...

Admin: *looks at Hypnos, only to see that his face has been bombarded by moustaches and drawing of turtles*

Hermes: *gets airhorn from the Damon's backpack*

Admin: Ohhhh damn.

Hermes: (airhorn noises)

Hypnos: I said 5 minutes mom!

Hermes: Wake up!

Hypnos: No!

Admin: *sighs and spinning his finger around really fast to produce enough static electricity to even toast Zeus* Clear!
*sticks finger into Hypnos' back*

Hypnos: Gah!

Hermes: Where'd you learn to do that!?

Admin: I've also been watching some Flash on Netflix.

Hypnos: Don't do that next time!

Admin: *mutters* If there is a next time...

Hypnos: I heard that! What are you doing here?!

Admin: I need you to transport me into James' dream dimension

Hypnos: You can do that by yourself y'know?!

Admin: I can? Huh...

Later

*inside Jake's dream dimension*

Admin: Now, to do some horrible stuff!

Hermes: Oh damn.

Admin: First off, *magically has tons of spray paint. Draws some penis-esque shapes*

The Admin does a lot of stuff. Like operation PTTR (Paint the town Red) He summons some nightmarish creatures. He also summons the Birdbox monsters.

Laterer

James: What the **** is happening!?!?!