Chapter 2 (I can't thinkof a good title name)

Then Victoria shows up at my locker door and said as I attempt to get my books for the next lesson,"Oh my goddd~would you just stop lying already?","lie about what?"I'm asked confused,she continues "oh please! Stop pretending that you don't know!He's mine and even it's true,he wouldn't pick you!You liar!"
  I was half shocked and angry as I pushed her away from my locker and took my books and pencil case,I tried to ignore her but she said "what?can't think of anything to say?you liar!!", "Call me a liar again and I'll slice you fucking throat like Sweeney Todd did!" I threatened this crazy bitch as I took my sliver razor from my pencil case and placed it on her neck,I put a razor in my pencil case for emergency and NO I did not slicing random throats for practice!then I heard her let out a small sound of sob so I smiled wickedly as I slowly pulled my beautiful razor away from her neck. Then I locked my locker and walked away to my next class.
~TIME SKIPS~
  The school bell rang and students started to leave school,I walked alone out of the campass alone because my so called best friend was hanging out with that bitch Victoria.
  I was so depressed,head down,walking slow and quiet,not even want to look at my phone and check anything,I was walking towards the road then I suddenly heard a familiar voice calling my name and I turned around to see Johnny standing outside of my school gate with a car while a bunch of students surrounding him,I was quite shocked that he can see me with all those people standing in front of him and screaming his name out loud but I was so happy that I blushed as I walks towards him and gave him a hug as many students looked at us confused and well...some girls were JELLY of me,I guess.