idk but its not related to the first story

*3red person pov*

“Poor me,my roommate kicked me out because she wanted her boyfriend to stay with her so she decided to 'borrow' my room for 'a while' well I actually didn't mind because I'm now staying with my sister,[redacted],and sleeping in the same room with her is better than with [roommate name] because my sister have a really huge bed. She have her own room all by herself, not fair!her bed can seriously fit 4 people together and there's still some space for them to move around” you thought to yourself

*

Your pov*

  I was about to sleep and then I heard a noise coming from the balcony doors so I quietly walked towards and opened the doors and I saw a 'tail' of a rope and thought that it must be a burglar so I quickly grabbed a stool and waited for the burglar to come up and smack him in the face but I froze when I saw the face of the mystery man and it's Johnny!

  He put his hands up and said dramatically "ah!don't hurt me!I come here with no harm. " ,I can't help but laugh and I put the stool back to where it belongs and Johnny smiles and my heart melted.

  He hugged me and I did the same and I asked him why did he came here,he said he went to my 'old' house and my roommate told him that she can find me here. I asked him how did he know that it might be my sister and not me that would open the doors to let him in,he said he had no idea(he said it in Captain Jack Sparrow's voice),I chuckles and we quietly approached the bed that I shared with my sister and I was glad that she always wear properly at night.

  I wrapped my arms around Johnny's neck and gently kissed him without making any noise then I heard my sister pushing her sheets off herself,I assumed he heard the noise too,so I quickly pushed Johnny away and turned away as I told him "Maybe you should better go home and get some sleep,I'll see you in the morning... " just as those words came out of my mouth,Johnny grabbed me by my shoulder and turned me around to face him and he pressed his lips against mine right before I can even react.

  I wrapped my arms around his neck once more and we drew in a passionate kiss then Johnny got up from the big bed and lifted me up in the bridal style and kissed me even harder.

*3rd person POV*

  He realized that it's been too long since he kissed her in this way,the first time he kissed her like that was at the school prom,they were so happy that night,it's a really memorable moment for both of them.

*back to your POV*

  A few minutes later,Johnny placed me back on the bed and walked towards the balcony and turned his head and grazed at me and says his goodbye with a smirk then he carefully climbed down the balcony with the help of a rope he brought and he left.

  I was laying on the bed,trying to look peacefully resting but my mind was filled with Johnny and I can't get the thought of Johnny kissing me in that kind of special way out of my head for the rest of the night.