Woah, I Died & Became A God

So evidently I finally found my real mom, well, more like she found me. I was cool about it, mostly because I was in denial, and even then my life just gets filled with more confusion. "Ok so, mom, why are we in a room paler than snow whites skin?" I was so utterly confused at this time and had no idea what to do, the thought to run was strong. Looking around I realized that there's nowhere to run, I felt like I was in an assassins creed loading screen. "My baby, your here because your dead, well half dead." Even though I know this is a dream I decided to just go ahead and play along, "So, like, I'm dead as 6 feet in the ground stone cold?" I knew I shouldn't have eaten those cupcakes at the funeral...

"Yes, you are dead, well almost dead," she says like she was carelessly talking to a friend. Like is it just me or, did she just say almost, I just had to ask," Wait I thought you said half dead?", " No I didn't, please try to keep up... you don't listen just like your father...," she cuts in and begins to pace back and forth in the room. Ok, now I'm interested, " So, wait, I have a dad, where is he in all of this?" I tried not to sound too surprised, but I felt like he should be here during something like this. " He's downstairs taking care of things." What stairs was she talking about, this damn room doesn't even have a door?!?! "Oh, your father is the god of the death or also known as the ruler of the underworld, much like the greek god you know as hades, but well, he's not real." Woah, this shit was starting to get deep. "Well, that's nice to know. So if he is the god of hell, then what are you?" I thought of this question for longer than I should have. God, please let her be a sexy demon, please. She smiled and looked at me with dark piercing eyes, "Well sweetie, luckily you have like the greatest mom ever, and I'm the goddess of the sky. My job is to watch over the world and makes sure it doesn't blow up."

My mind was completely scrambled and the only thing that kept rolling threw was that I was dead, and I'm not normal. So, my dad was a god and my mother is a goddess, so what does that make me? But instead of asking the correct question the only thing that came out was, "hey mom you said I was half dead right?"

It was at this moment when I became tired of this place, well tired in general, and I knew my bed was calling my name. So was the restaurant across the street, god I'm tired and hungry. "Well yes, why do you ask dear, it's all ok?" I wanted to tell her that I didn't think any of this is real and that I was in a dream, that I wanted to wake up or whatever but my main concern was when I could go home. "Well so how can I go back to the real world?"- "Well, see I can send you back but its too dangerous to go alone, especially now that they know that you're still alive. Hmm, well I have an idea, I have your wife on speed dial.-" Wait hold up I have a wife? Since when in the hell do I have a wife?" ", your father had nothing to do with it of course, but yes she would make the perfect distraction for you, let me just call her up..."

In an instant, she pulled out some kind of object that kinda looked like a normal cell phone and began speaking to someone in a foreign language that didn't sound familiar. When the call was over she turned to me and smiled. "There, all done. She'll be there- " "There? Wheres the....," but before I could finish my sentence she put her hand on the back of my head and within seconds my vision went black. LIghts out. 

-702 words for this chapter. So what do you think of mommy dearest and daddy? The god of hell and goddess of the sky, seems like an interesting bunch too me. Bare with Marcel as he struggles to understand not only his mind but the new life he has finally arisen to. Chapter 4 will be out soon, editor is to slow, sorry you guys.