im not sure buts part one

(Ok i have no cluewhatto name tgis cause it envoles lots of charcters with the little girl yes a child and um so sorry about the title hope you enjoy and sorry for mistakes)

No ones pov

"Ok just focus close your eyes and focus on the attack" zeldris is knelt behide her adjusting her arms and posture and stance. "Ok and shoot"

The young girl takes a deep breath and trys to imagine what the attack would look and feel like and......... nothing. She sighs in distaste at her failure for what felt like the millionth time to day.

"Its alright little one you're still young it takes some time" estarossa say as she falls dramtically next to him with a "ughh".

"But brother what if i cant do it what if im gonna be powerless for ever and yall hate me for being weak and im all alone!" She gets louder as she talks more she was screaming by the end of the sentence.

Tears ran down her face as she desperately trys to stop them while rubbing her face with her sleeve as she does this zeldris comes over and rubs her back.

"You're a very powerful demon you just have to keep trying and im sure you'll get it" he smiles down at her gently.

She nods her head and got up to try again

(A few hours later (spongebob narrator voice))

"You almost had it try again" estrarossa says he had startedhelping her instead of zeldris as zeldris was talking to gloxinia about someone named meliodas. The young girl didnt hear much just that he was a traitor to the demon clan. So the girl knew that she should stay a way from him because traitors were always scary.

But everyone know that the onething stonger than fear is curiosity. She couldnt help but wonder who he was and what he did or why he did it. "Ok im ready to try again brother" she says with a determined smile.

He nods and takes a few steps back and for the first time she did a spell instead of sparks if blackness she was surrounded by this black like water. As she was celebrating sge took a look around looking for her brothers but all she saw was a woman with sliver hair and a pig. Also a blond male who stood behind the table thing

Where am i she thinks looking around at her new surrounding.

(412 word count tgis is justpart one so of course i ended it on a cliffhanger so any way enjoy)