In Regard to Our Existence (part 1)

Others have been very reluctant to acknowledge the presence of otherworldly beings here, or even elsewhere within our universe. I am not afforded the luxury of such comforting disbelief. When one has seen and heard of the things a man such as myself has encountered, the same security of mind is not granted unto them. We, as a society of pompous self exaltation, have come to deny the very existence of that which we have yet to encounter on a very personal level. Upon the experience of an event or encounter that the minds of our brightest scholars are unable to debunk, we, as people of this society, are stricken with horror. Now I warn you that it is not what we have seen that deserves such fearful authority over our sense of security, but the implications of which these things convey.

One would suppose that the most educated men out of us all would be the most viable in which to discover and contemplate these queer facts. Ironically it is in fact the exact opposite. In dealings with the paranormal, the teachings and doctrines infused within the minds of such scholars are the very barriers that keep them from comprehending it.

It is within the most basic teachings of science that we are shown how simple observation is the key in understanding our surroundings. As we move "onward" past this simple principal our minds our muddied by the works of our peers such as theories, lessons, and laws. A child of raw intelligence, with a child's education, would prove to have a firmer grasp of the unknown.

My intent in writing this account is not to merely stimulate conversation or fulfill a feeling of curiosity like so many other articles of similar origin. The sole motivation of this narrative is to warn the outside world of things previously unbeknown to man, and to inform everyone of their undisputable nature.