Chapter 13

Ok, guys so first of all im sorry for disappearing for a week I had something personal pop up! sorry about that! enjoy this chapter! ________________________________________________________________________________ 

Shivay- what the Hell Ani...

 His words died in his mouth as Anisa put her palm over his mouth! 

Anisa- CHUP! ( shut it!) 

Anisa placed her pillow, removed her palm from his hot mouth! and lied down 

Shivay (in his mind)- Im tired let's not make a scene! 

Anisa ( in her mind)- That's it! he accepted defeat! yesssssss victory! 

with these two crazy lovesick teenagers lost in their minds, they did not know when sleep overtook them! 

Next day 9 am 

Shivay woke up to see Anisa facing him looking like an innocent angel! 

Shivay- Cute! 

that was the only word that left his dry mouth! as our Anisa is a light sleeper she woke up hearing his voice! 

Anisa- YAWWWWNN!!! 

Shivay- Umm Im going to the bathroom first! 

Anisa- Yeh Good Morning to you too! 

Shivay looked back and gave her a faint smile! and proceded to the bathroom, while Anisa got up, put the pillows away, folded the sheet, and gathered her Outfit for the day. Shivay came out of the bathroom still in his boxers! 

Anisa- didn't get changed? 

Shivay- Vo actually... 

Anisa- Its ok, Get changed, I will go to the bathroom! 

Saying that she took her clothes and left to the bathroom to get freshened up while Shivay got changed and went down to the kitchen and made pancakes with maple syrup! 

Shivay- Hmmm I really need to get on my work out or else I can kiss goodbye to these abs! 

Anisa- Well We have a surprise for you! 

Shivay literally jumped when She came up to him! 

Shivay- Can you try not to give people heart attacks? 

Anisa- Ummm WHAT! 

Shivay- Nothing! come to the table and eat. 

Anisa- Hmm I see you made pancakes today! 

Shivay- Yepp now eat up we need to see the construction site today! 

Anisa- yep! 

saying that they ate their breakfast and were driven to the construction site by Khanna. 

Khanna- Maam we are here! 

Saying that Shivay and Anisa got out of the car and inspected the building.

Khanna- Maam your building will be ready within the next 5 days and Bo... I mean SIR's will be ready in 12 days! 

Shivay- What 12 days! 

Khanna- Yes BOY! 

Shivay gritted his teeth as Khanna was pulling his leg! 

Shivay- Well I guess there is nothing to do but wait! 

Anisa- well while the buildings are still under construction we can gather employees and get some pre plannings on deals! 

Shivay- hmmm ok but where?