Chapter 4: The Wolf and The Rose

Rose was walking down the streets of London looking for a portal that Lamia showed her on the map." I'm coming to find you mommy and daddy!" She said confidently. Suddenly a large panther jumped off the roof and hissed at her." AHH!!" She screamed then started to run away." Someone help me!" She cried out in fear. Suddenly, a medium sized white wolf appeared from Rose's shadow and attacked the puma. It growled in anger at the panther." I will not let you harm her!" The wolf growled then broke the panthers neck with a bite from his bone crushing teeth. He turned then into Hali and smiled at Rose. He held her hands and smiled." My father said I can protect you. He also said he will be watching from afar in case I can't protect you." He said and grinned happily. Rose blushed softly and smiled." Thank you Hali." She said quietly then looked at her map." We need to go north..." She said and trailed off as she rubbed her eyes." But I'm so tired." She said and sniffed softly from becoming sad. Hali turned into his wolf form and grinned his wolfish grin." Climb on my back and I will carry you north as far as my paws can carry you." He said and kneeled down enough for Rose to climb on. Rose climbed on and held into his fur gently." Okay. I'm ready." She said and nuzzled her face into his fur. Hali nodded then started to jog with her off to the north area of London. He soon slowed down when he noticed she was asleep. He crawled into an alley then curled around her, keeping her warm." I will protect you. I promise." He said and licked her cheek affectionately." Sleep well Rose."

(Please leave a comment down below! I'd love to hear some feedback! Feedback keeps me writing! Your comments are much appreciated! :D Also! Write down below if you ship this cute couple x3 )