Chapter 8: Memories

In the past it was Rose's first birthday. Her father Claude was helping her mother Sebastian make her birthday cake. The cake was chocolate with white whipped cream icing and red roses made of icing as edible decorations on the cake.

Little Rose was in her walker stumbling around looking for her parents. Ciel found her and smiled as he picked her up. Her took her to the toy room, despite her whining in protest and set her on the floor. He gently took out a headband that had a fake rose on it. Her put it in her hair and grinned." Happy Birthday Rose." He said then handed her, her present from Alois and himself. It was a Phantomhive Plushie Rabbit.

Suddenly, Rose awoke from her dreaming of perfect memories. She looked behind her to see her wolf companion sleeping with his ears perked to listen for predators who would try to harm them. She sighed and closed her eyes trying to dream once more of those perfect memories of her once perfect family and life. She thought of how much her parents could be going through and the thought that they were dead was enough to bring tears to her eyes. She sighed heavily and closed her eyes trying to drift to sleep, but she just couldn't sleep. She knew, she knew it was her fault that her parents and her new best friend were in this horrible mess. All she could do was hope for their safety.

(Sorry it took so long lol xD I've been going through a lot lately)