One

March 7

Dear Diary,

My therapist thinks it's a good idea for me to write about my feelings. The emotion I have been feeling the most are fear. I constantly feel as though I am being watched or followed. I can never shake the feeling no matter where I am or who I am with.

-Anaika

You're right you shouldn't, I'm always with you.

-Luke

Who is this how are you writing in my diary. Are you the one who has been watching me.

-Anaika

My name is Luke Hemmings I'm the boy who lived in the house before you. Let's just say my family left but I never got to. As for the writing in you're diary question... I can't tell you that.

-Luke

Well, will you leave me alone.

-Anaika

I wish I could but you are far too intriguing to just put down like a boring book. I want to figure out the way your mind works.

-Luke

Listen Luke or whoever you are you need to leave me alone. Maybe you're just a figment of my imagaination. Maybe I truely am crazy like everyone thinks I am. You can't stay here because everyone will think I'm writing back and forth with myself. PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE.

-Anaika

I'll make you a deal. No one needs to know about this diary it can be our little secret. Hide the diary somewhere no one else will find. Deal?

-Luke

Deal.

-Anaika

---

WELL HERE IS MY FIRST CHAPTER. YES MY ENTIRE STORY IS GOING TO BE IN THIS FORMAT. I ALSO WOULD LOVE FEEDBACK!! BUT ANYWAY FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @BANDALIZED.