two

March 8

Dear Luke,

        I lied and told my mom that I lost my journal and I needed a new one so she shouldn't be snooping through here...  At least I would hope.  My therapist says I have been getting better.  Maybe that's becasue I know why I feel like I'm being watched and who is doing it.  It also helps to know that you would never hurt me.  Well you never said that but...  You won't hurt me right?

-Anaika

Of chorse Ana I would never ever hurt you.  Is it alright if I call you Ana?  I like to think that we're friends.

-Luke

Yeah Luke I guess we are friends.  Wow my first friend in a new place is probably a figment of my imagaination.  I'm not exactly liked at school because I'm a freak.

-Anaika

I am not a figment of you imagaination.  I promise I'm here.  Can't you feel the hair on the back of your neck stick up when you pick this diary up?  The feeling you get when you're alone that you're not truely alone is me.  I'm every where even when you can't sense me I'm there.  

-Luke

Show me your here make the lights turn out or the door open.  I just need proof.

-Anaika

No it would only just scare you I can't do that.   You don't need to see to believe you just need to know I'm here.

-Luke

I promise I won't be scared.

-Anaika

Luke was that you who just reached out and touched me.

-Anaika

Luke!  Where are you I'm scared!  I just need to know it's you who touched me and then I won't be.

-Anaika

Ana that wasn't me

-Luke

---

OKKAAYYY I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS HORRIBLE BUT ITS JUST A FILLER DON'T WORRY IT WILL GET BETTER AND ALSO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER.  bUT WHAT ABOUT THAT CLIFF HANGER THOUGH!?!?!?