Edd.1

3/6/4757 7:58 AM

"OUT!" Edd's boss yelled slamming the door on Edd's face.

"FINE! I DIDN'T NEED THIS JOB ANYWAY!" Edd yelled back sticking out his middle finger and tongue even though he know he wouldn't see.

Edd started angrily walking back to his car.

Stupid Greg. I don't need this job, I'M RICH! "HA F**K YOU GREG! AND THIS JOB!"

Edd yelled enough, he's made his point. He got into his 4742 Acjuka model Glass car and sped off.

While he was driving he was still angrily gesturing and thinking. He thought he should call his parents and tell them. He knew they would be mad. Edd's mom was so proud of him when he finally got a job. She would be so disappointed when she found out.

Even though he knew the incoming disappointment he still called his mom.

"Hello? Edd?" Edd's mom asked.

"Hey, mom," He responded with a sigh

"Whats wro- Now don't tell me you got fired again?... EDD! You told me you would be better! What happened this time?"

"IT WASN'T MY FAULT THIS TIME THOUGH!"

"Yea right."

"NO THIS TIME I SWEAR. GREG-"

He stopped talking. All mom heard was heavy breathing. A blood curling yell. Skid marks. "Edd?" Sobs. Oh well, Karma's a bit-. Crash. Fire. "EDD?" Boom. Silence inside the car.

"EDD? EDD? EDD! EDD! SPEAK TO ME GOD DAMN IT OR I SWEAR-" She yelled desperately. "EDD!" she started crying. After some sobbing she regained her composure and called 3879 (Future 911).

"Hello, how may I he-

"MY SON CRASHED ON INTERSTATE 420! PLEASE TRY AND SAVE HIM! "

"Ok, mam calm down. We already know about that so please calm down they are already there. We will send him to Desyrte Central Hospital."

Edd's mom took a deep breath so she could try to stop hyperventilating

"Ok, thank you" she quietly spoke with a shakiness in her voice.

"Don't worry he is safe."

"Ok, thank you, have a good day." She hung up and fell down in her chair with tears still in her eyes. "my...Elric" She was full bawling now. Her child was probably dead, her last one. She fell to the floor into the fetal position sobbing. "ELRIC!"

Edd wakes up in a hospital bed with a doctor on the side on his computer. Edd groaning caught the doctors attention.

"Ah, you're up. That was a gnarly crash man."

Edd lets out a raspy groan again.

"Ok, ok I see you're still out of it. But before you sleep again let me tell you this... Welcome, to the Association. You'll love it"

"...what?" Edd said with his last waking breath, then he closed his eyes and went to sleep

Elric Shamee died March 6th, 4757 at 11:36 AM in DCH.

...Is what they told everybody...

P.S. Sorry its so short but a new chapter will be out soon ;)