Ryujin x Lia x Yeji pt 4

"Good morning Yeji!", Ryujin greeted Yeji as she entered the classroom.

  "Morning. So, you won the semi-finals?", Yeji asked.

  "Yup. Where's Lia?", Ryujin scanned the room for Lia and looked at her desk to see if her belongings are there.

   "Lia is coming. I guess I am a little early."

   "Don't you usually go together?"

   "Well, it's a long story..."

    "What? Did you fight?"

   "No, it's something else. Can I ask you something?"

   "Do you like someone?", Yeji asked.

    "Eh? Why did you ask?", replied Ryujin.

   "I asked you first..."

   "Well, there is one in this school..."

      Yeji stood up and walked towards Ryujin.

    "It's Lia, am I right?", Yeji said.

   "Lia? No, your wrong", Ryujin said as she laughed.

   "So you like someone else?"

   "It's the girl from the volleyball team. She's also the reason why I joined."

   "What do you feel for Lia?". Yeji sat down and looked at Ryujin seriously.

   "A friend... just like you!", Ryujin said.

     Suddenly, they heard books dropping on the door. Both looked at the door at the same time. They saw Lia staring at the ground frozen.

    "Lia! Good morning! Let me help you with that." Ryujin stood up and picked up the books that Lia had dropped.

    "Here you go", she handed over the books to Lia. At the same time Chaeryeong appeared at the door.

    "Ryujin! Thank god you're here. Yuna sprained her ankle. Is it okay if we swap positions today?", Chaeryeong appeared.

    "She sprained her ankle?!? Is she okay now?". Ryujin ran out of the classroom. Chaeryeong followed Ryujin.

    "I guess this is karma...", Lia said.

    "Lia... since when did you get here?", asked Yeji.

    "So, Ryujin only sees me as a friend...", Yeji wrapped her arms around Lia and Lia started to cry.

    "Don't cry..."

    "Ryujin is such a boyfriend material! I thought she was the one for me! What should I do?"

    "What should you do? You should love me from now on", Yeji said as she laughed.

    "It's not funny!",  Lia said as she hit Yeji on the arm softly and grinned.

    "Fine! I'll look at you from now on.", Lia said.

xxxxx

    "Hey Ryujin! You look tired. What's up?" Yeji asked.

    "I have to be the ace since Yuna sprained her ankle. Arghh... being a setter is so much easier. How about you? Why do you look so happy? Are you even Yeji? You didn't act friendly to me before.", replied Ryujin.

    "I confessed to Lia"

    "You what?!? W-what did she say?"

    "Well, it's not a yes but, not a no."

    "Then what is it? Yo?", Ryujin said as they both laughed.

    "Yo! What's up? Why are you guys laughing?", Lia said as she entered the gym. Then, they laughed harder.

    "Why are the both of you here again?", Ryujin asked. "We were just going to say hi.", Yeji said.

    "But, we are also leaving so, we'll see you tomorrow.", Lia added.

    "Byeee", Ryujin waved goodbye.

xxx (1 week later) xxx

     Lia and Yeji headed to the park. Lia held Yeji's hands and looked at her eyes.

    "Yeji... will you go out with me?"

    "Isn't that supposed to be my line?", Yeji laughed but Lia remained serious.

   "I will not... say no to that.", Yeji tried to scare Lia.

    "You almost gave me a heart attack!", Lia said as she kept on hitting Yeji on the back.

   "Calm dow- ouch...", Yeji held both of Lia's wrists and pecked her on the lips.

   "Who told you you can kiss me?!?", Lia shouted. The newly couple then celebrated their first day running around in the neighborhood trying to catch each other.

The End