chapter 4

Bakugo held Deku in his arms till the school bell ranged.

Oh thats the bell lets go Bakugo.

Deku said standing up and holding one hand out and the other hand on the back of his neck rubbing his neck.

Bakugo smiled and took his hand walking in the class room.

....Tch...took you long enough.

Lida mumbled.

WHAT DID YOU SAY FOUR EYES I SWEAR TO GOD ILL BLOW YOUR FUCKING FACE OFF.

Bakugo yelled lepping at him the only thing that stop him from hurting lida was Deku, Deku grabbed Bakugo's arm and frowned.

See Bakugo needs therapy.

Tsu said with her tounge sticking out.

SHUT THE HELL YOU LONG TOUNGE FREAK.

You know what I can do with this tounge i should know the boys have told me.

Deku let go of bakugo's arm giving him a chance to slitly hurt her for what she just said.

COME HERE YOU LITTLE.

BOOM!!

Everyone just stood in fear tsu was on the ground slitly hurt and her hair poofed up.

Hahahah.

Everyone just looked behind them and see deku laughing.

That's what she get's for being a slut.

EVERYONE SIT DOWN NOW.

Mr.izowya entered the room and walked to tsu.

She is injured but not badly...all might can you watch the kids for me when i take tsu to recovery girl.

Mr.izowya picked up tsu and looked and all might.

Of course ill watch the ....little brats...

What was that.

N-nothing of course ill watch them.

Izowya walked out the room and all might told them about special quirks.

Bakugo just couldn't get that image out of his head of how deku was acting when his best freind tsu got hurt.

That smile that laugh it looked and sounded like he was a new person.

That could be deku could it....