The Break Down

Isat down on my bed exhausted and looked at Laura."So what do you want to do?"I said "I dont know OH do you want to go pull pranks!?"Laura said kicking off her high tops and I properly take off my converse and put them on my shoe rack and replied with a shrug and went to the bathroom to put my hair out of the ponytail and put on a over sized sweater that says normal people scare me and I put on my baby blue flats which are really slippers and are REALLY fuzzy in the inside and are knitted in the outside and I went back to my room and saw Laura talking on the phone. "Hey Ari can Ross come over?"Laura said .Ross. My bully.Yep hes my bully I know what your thinking why is Laura talking to Ross They're friends."Um S-suure hahahaha" I say nervously and walk backwards to the kitchen and bump into something hard and I recognize that chest.Ross. "AHHHH!" i say and I run to the kitchen and get Cinnamon toast crunch box and run up to my room and shove Laura in my closet and I push the wall and we went in a differ room and we sat on the coach it was kinda a lounge you can say but it was a "out "What was that for!? Ross is downstairs!" Laura said "I know I bumped into him!"I say "Okayyyy anddd?" "UGH you dont get it don you!?" I yell and look at the security cameras "Oh no" I say shaking "What?" Laura says "Hes in the closet opening the wall" I say and look at the door and see ross and I scream and took the cinnamon toast crunch bag and I open it an throw all the cereal on him an put the bo on my head and I run out. "Whats her deal?"Ross says "I dont know" Laura says and Laura doesnt know that Ross bullies me KEEP IN MIND and Ross runs out the hide out and looks at me and im on my bed with cinnamon in my hair and my purple capries on and on my bed on my Ipad mini looking through my photos until someone snatches it from me and looks at my selfies for instagram and selfies with laura and some with mile Cyrus which is me kissing her cheeck and her sticking her tounge out and some pictures of my mom. "Whos this hag?"Ross says pointing at my selfie "Thats me..."I say "Whos the uglier hag?" He says after swiping the picture and looking at my moms picture and I tear up and run out to my bathroom and cry. I wouldnt take it this hard only if my mom was alive and me happily living with her right now. and I made 4 cuts making them deeper and deeper and deeper and deeper and I watched the blood trickle down my wrist kinda blurry cause of my crying.I heard my name and I made sure the cuts stopped bleeding and i unrolled my sleeve and I went in the living room and fell asleep not caring about who was calling me.