-3-

Sal's POV

   "Now no one can save you...", a voice says. I turn around. Travis... My stomach tightens. "Travis...", I say as he pushes me up against the wall. "That Larry kid has his eyes on you...
   Sinners... All of you.", He says. My breathing begins to get heavier. He puts my arms above my head. He holds them there with one hand. His hands travel over my body.
   His hand goes over my crotch. He puts his hands down my pants. Touching my junk through my boxers. "You like that, dont you, sinner?", he taunts me.

    Tears stream down my face. He removes his hands from my pants. I struggles against him but hes stronger than i am. "G-Get off of me.", i hiss. He lifts my mask and viciously attacks my lips with his.
   I bite his lip. He punches me in the stomach. I grunt and fold over, clenching my stomach. He pushes me to the ground. He gets on top of me.
   He pins my hands to the ground. He harshly sucks and bites my neck, collarbone, and shoulder. I try to push him off but he punches me in the face, hitting my mask.

   He puts his hands down my pants again. I violently try to get out of his grip. He chuckles. "Tell anyone and ill kill you or that Larry kid who has his eyes on you.", Travis says.
   He gets off of me and leaves the bathroom. I find the strength to get up. I get into one of the stalls and begin throwing up. I hear someone come in.
   "Sal...?", a voice calls. It sounds like Larry. "L-Larry?", i ask. "Yeah dude. You okay?", he asks. That question made me begin to silently sob. "Y-Yeah.", I lie.

   I pull my mask off completely. "Is it just you?", i ask. "Yeah. Its just me.", he says. I come out of the stall and i go to the sink. I take some cold water and splash it on my face.
    Larry looks at me through the mirror. I fix my Pigtails and then put my mask back on. I put on a fake smile. I cant tell him. I have to deal with this on my own.
   Larry opens the door for me. "Lets go back to the group. Lunch is almost over.", he says with a smile.

   We head back to the group. I go to Ash. I grab her hand and head into the bathrooms again. "Sal, you okay?", she asks. "Do you have your makeup bag?", i ask. She gives me a confused and worried look.
   "Yeah, why?", she asks. "I need to cover up something.", i say. I show her all the bruising. "Who did that to you?", she asks with an eyebrow raised.
   "I cant say... Please help me cover it up.", i say. She smiles and puts make up on my bruises to cover them up. "Was it... Larry?", she asks. I shoot my head towards her.

    My face heats up under the mask. "No. It wasnt larry...", i say. Tears fall from my face. Her smiles disappear. "Sal... Did someone hurt you?", she asks. I nod. "Who?", she asks.
   "Please dont tell anyone...", i say. She nods. "I wont tell anyone.", she says. She crosses her heart with her index finger. "Travis... He violated me in the bathroom...", i say. Her jaw drops.
   "Sal... You need to tell someone.", she says. I shake my head. "And iminlovewithlarry", i say fast. She looks at me confused but figures out what i just said.

   "Oh my god... You like Larry?", she asks. I nod. "Dont tell him please.", i ask. She nods and finishes covering up the bruises. "All done.", she says. I look in the mirror. "Thank you, Ash.", i say.
   She smiles. We walk out of the bathroom. "What the hell was that about.", Larry asks. "Oh its nothing.", i say but Larry isnt buying it. I give a fake smile.
   Larry knows my Tells. He knows when something is off. The bell rings. We head to Math. The only thing is that Travis is in the class as well.

   As we enter, my eyes meet his. He puts his index finger to his lips signalling me to be quiet. His lips curve into an evil grin. My stomach turns. Larry has me follow him to the back with Ash and Todd.
   Once the bell rang for class to start, i blank out. It feels like time flies and before i know it the bell rings for class to be over. Final class.
   Larry takes me to Art with him and Ash. "Why am i in art? I suck.", I say. "No one sucks at art. Its called art for a reason.", Ash Says.