Part two

You look at the two toned boy. "Hey, umm why do you have two sides, are you a hybrid or something?" You ask. He just glares at you and then looks back at who knows where' not responding.

"Rude." You look around until you see some kind of...

Yellow caterpillar

That has a human face

You continue to observe until you realized the "caterpillar" was actually a human in a sleeping bag. "I am your teacher" The man said. Everyone freaked out because of how drowsy he looks. "My name's Aizawa" Aizawa-sensei pulls out a uniform. "Just wear this and go to the sports field". You all wear the uniforms and walk to the field. The first part of the training is ball throwing. Your brother went first. 705.2 . Wow.

You went next and reached 702.3.
Then the others went on. You saw your brother running up to bakugou, yelling. You sigh and run behind him so you could tackle him. Both of you were stopped by some kind of fabric. "Stop making me use my quirk, its annoying" Aizawa-sensei says. The fabric then wraps back around him, letting you and your angry brother go.

You walk up to him and just stare at him, causing him to get pissed off . "What?!" He yells at you. You simply shrug and walk with the others.

After that you all did the other activities. You were in third place which made you relieved. "Oh yeah umm the thing about getting expelled was a lie" Aizawa-sensei says. "HUUHHHH???" everyone exlaims. "Its obvious it was a lie guys, i thought you've known" momo says. 'Well atleast no one got expelled' you thought.

Oof i gotta end this here im so sorry im busy right now but ill try to update more