Chapter Four

Cameron's POV

Olivia and I walk inside her house and I feel uncomfortable. I always feel comfortable here, I don't know what's up with me today. 

"Hey Mrs. E," I say.
"Hey Cam! Where's Nash?" she says as she hugs Liv and I.
"He wanted to stay a little longer," Liv says.
"Oh alright, you can hangout here until he's back if you'd like,"  Mrs. E says. 
"Sure. Is Sky still awake?" I ask.
"Yeah, in her room," Mrs. E says with a smile. 
"I gotta go fold some clothes, make yourself at home," Mrs. E says with a smile.
"I'm gonna go change and I'll meet you in Skylynn's room," Liv says.
"Okay," I say as I walk up the stairs behind Liv. Damn, that dress. It shows off all the curves that are in all the right places. 
I reach the last step and Liv walks toward her room. I turn the other way and make my way to Skylynn's room.

"CAMERON!!" I hear a squeaky voice yell. 
"SKY!!" I yell back. 
"Let's play house!" she says.
"Alright, who should I be?" I ask.
"Your my baby," she says.
I chuckle. 
"Okay, so what do I do?" I ask.
"Crawl around and I'll feed you and snuggle you," she says.
"Sounds like a plan," I say.

"Say googoo gaga," Sky orders.
"Googoo gaga," I repeat, holding in a laugh. 

What's taking Liv so long?

"Wanna go check on Liv with me?" I ask Sky.
"FIne," she says as she skips out the room over to Olivia's room.
I follow her.

We walk in and Olivia's on her phone.
"You didn't think to meet us? We were plaing an intense game of house," I say with a smirk. 
"Yeah! You could've been my mom," Sky says.
"Well who would've been the dad?" I ask, smiling at Liv.
"You!" Sky says as she storms out the door. 

"Did you hear that? We have a kid," I say.
She giggles and sits up on her bed. 
I take this as an invitiation to sit on her bed, knowing it'll drive her crazy. I sit. 

She scoots to the right, putting more space between us. I scoot closer to her. 
"What are you doing? Have you not heard of personal spaces?" she asks as she raises her eyebrows. 
"I have, I don't particularly care for it," I say as I begin to tickle her. 

"STOP CAM!" she yells. I keep tickling her stomach. She lays down on her bed, laughing uncontrollably and I follow her wherever she goes. 

"Uh what the hell?" I hear someone say. I release Olivia and see Nash looking at us, confused.
"Oh good, you're back," I say as I walk up to him and he turns around and walks. I start to pull the door shut and wink before it closes.