Chapter Five

A/N: IM UPDATING DAILY NOW I PROMISE!!:)) KEEP READING!!! THIS CHAPTER WILL BE EVENTFUL I PROMISE

RECAP: CAM AND LIV WERE HAVING A TICKLE FIGHT AND NASH WALKS IN AND THEN CAM GOES WITH NASH TO HANGOUT OK? OK ENJOY!!

Chapter Five:
Cam's POV

After hanging out with Nash, I walk into Liv's room to see if she wants to go swimming in the back with us. 
I knock on the door and then walk in, seeing her laying on her bed on her mac. 
I lay next to her and look at what she's doing. It looks like shes watching a movie to me. 

She looks over at me and asks,"Why aren't you wearing a shirt?"
"We're going swimming."
"Who is?" she asks me.
"Nash and Matt and me and you and Sky," I say.
"I didn't agree to going swimming," she says, tilting her head.
"I signed you up," I wink as I stand up and make my way to her dresser. 
"I'll get it! Don't touch my stuff!" she says as she jumps up and pushes me out of the way.
"Alright alright, calm down," I joke.
She grabs what looks like a black string bikini and walks into her bathroom to change.
She comes out in just the bathing suit, and she looks perfect. I look at her from top to bottom and then notice I'm totally checking her out right in front of her. I play it off cool and watch as she pulls out a big, white tshirt to put on over her bathing suit.

When she looks over to me, ready to go I can't help myself. 
My lips collide with hers and at first she's hesitant, but she kisses back. Her arms eventually wrapping around my neck. I continue to press my lips against hers and she opens her mouth slightly, giving me room to use tongue. We kiss until she pulls away and looks at the ground. I lift her chin up and peck her lips quickly before I wrap my arm around her shoulders and pull her out the door with me. 
When we get outside, my arm falls from her shoulders and I try to act casual, as if I didn't just kiss her. 

Olivia looks tense, though.
"Is something wrong Liv?" Nash asks her as he gets out the pool and starts to walk away with her. I hope she doesn't tell him, he'd be mad I know it. 

"What's wrong with Liv?" Matt asks, Skylynn in his arms. 
"No clue," I say as I jump in the water and take Sky from him. 
"I think you like her," Sky whispers in my ear.
I smirk and shake my head. She nods. 
"Let's play house," Sky says, Nash and Liv still gone. 

Olivia's POV

Nash pulls me over to the side of the house and asks what's wrong. 
"Nothing, I swear," I say as he stops walking.
"Why do you look so tense?" he asks me, concern in his eyes.
I've always been thankful for him being protective, but now he's just being nosey.
"I'm just tired," I say. 
Truthfully, I can't stop thinking about how awkward things are gonna get in the near future.
"Did Cameron do something?" he asks and I look up.
"Why would you assume that?"
"He did, dammit. I'll be right back." 
"No seriously he didn't!" I say, but Nash is too far in his own world.

Nash motions to Cameron for him to get out the pool, and Cameron gets out, leaving Sky with Matt.
Once Sky is inside, Nash starts yelling.
"What did you do to Liv?" he asks.
"What are you talking about?" Cameron asks, keeping his voice low.
"What happened? Did you push things too far with a prank or something?" 
"No, I didn't do anything," Cameron says.
"Well what happened upstairs?" 
Cameron says nothing. He's not gonna tell him, is he?
"What the fuck happened?" Nash asks in a normal yet more concerned tone.
"It wasn't anything big," Cameron says.
"Then what was it?" 
"I kissed him," I say. 
Nash looks over at me, horrified. 
"You kissed him or he kissed you?" 
"I kissed him," I say at the same time that Cam says,"I kissed her." 
Nash looks like a mixture of confusion and anger wrapped together. .