An Unknown guest

jason seemed as confused as I was to why it was glowing
anyways we decided to not pay it attention that much then we realised it's just 30 minutes left untill all the guests arrive so I decided to get dressed up quickly did my hair and makeup

"God bella u look unreal tonight, I'm blessed to have a girlfriend like u" "Haha jason u always know how to makeup my mood twice better"

Jason gave me a impatient kiss and my lipstick was all over his mouth I quickly rubbed it

"BELLA quick come downstairs  the guests are gonna come anytime now yelled by my dad"

and everyone was there ofcourse my three BFFS came Malorie, layla and Ava. Everyone was dancing, eating and having fun untill I noticed an unfamiliar face...

he was tall, handsome and had these ocean eyes that I just couldn't stop resist but to look at it..

suddenly Layla pulled me to one side.
"woahh what's up with u looking at Edward Cullen the whole time?"

"Edward Cullen?"

"he's the new exchange student to our school"

"oh okay and I wasn't looking at him the whole time I just thought he was cute umm..

"damn bella u definitely have a crush on him!!"

and I don't know what happened to me but I totally forgot about jason for a minute and stared at him..

______________________________________________________________
so guys how's the story so far pls let me know if u like it or not in the comments and stay tuned to find out weather bella will approach towards Edward to introduce herself or not.