School

NEXT MORNING
*alarm rings at 6:00am*

"omg is Edward still here!?!?"
I looked over to the side of my bed but maybe he already left for school.

"I better get ready ASAP, have my breakfast and leave for school"

I put on a casual dress and did my makeup and went towards the kitchen to have breakfast and saw my dad was reading the newspaper and smiling.

"dad what is it that made u smiling now?"

"well nothing just recollected some fun times with my friends anyways u head for school, it's getting pretty late"

"yeah I should so bye dad, love you♡"
I bid my dad goodbye and head for school and before that I already saw Malorie with her car wanted to pickme up so that we both could go school together

well I hopped on.

"bella u have a fight with layla?"

"What no, why would i?"

"but we all visited layla after she fainted, but u didn't came"

I didn't knew what to say so I just made up a story and lied..I knew she got it.

the first thing that I saw once I reached school is Edwards face I was all blessed to see him this hot and he was coming towards me all smiling..

"let me take u to class now"

"well sure"
and he dropped to class

2hours later..

it was breaktime, I saw Edward waiting for me at the door he held my hand and took me to the flower field
we usually talked about random things then we layed down

and he carefully caresses my face and I knew I was falling in love

"bella.."

"do u still love jason?"

and I was brought back to reality again, it was hard but I had to choose one person ..

"ever since u came here I don't know why but my feelings for jason was fading away, I felt like we share a bond together even when it's only 8days since I know u I don't know what's happening to me but I'm in love with u Edward"

he took my hand and gently kissed it but he didn't seemed that happy I wonder why.

and before that I need to have a little talk with jason..

______________________________________________________________so bella is actually going to breakup with jason?readout the next part to find out.