Ch 1- Meet cielo celeste and hakka onnisciente

Hello minna-san~~~ I don't own khr.....'cause if i did, r27 would have been canon long, long ago...............

"tsuna"- Japanese

"tsuna" - Italian or other languages (sometimes and when it is occurring, the language will be mentioned)

"tsuna"- thoughts

"tsuna"- flashback

"tsuna"- demonic or sadistic voice and thoughts

~tsuna~ - place

-tsuna- time

------------------------------------------------------------prologue--------------------------------------------------------

 #3rd person POV

~The Vixento famiglia base in Italy~

-03:49 a.m.-

"Shit. Catch him,you idiots. What do you think you're waiting for,huh?",a man in his mid-thirties shouted at his subordinates and cursed at the boy,who caused all this,to hell.

The boy who caused all this chaos smirked and said,"Ha. Catch me if you can old man. But before you do this remember I am not called cielo celeste for nothing."

"Tch. As begrudging as I am to admit this you are right. Cielo celeste- who is called so because he is said to be a perfect human,perfect no matter what it is he is doing, a legend in the underworld who has the tendency to never ever be defeated,who even has the world's best hacker- hakka onnisciente on his side and is said to be on par,if not above, the strength of the world's greatest hitman. Though even with all these facts and knowing i will lose- DON'T YOU DARE THINK I AM GOING TO TAKE IT ALL LYING DOWN ,YOU LITTLE FUCKER!",the man said -his voice full of fury. He then proceeded to attack the boy; but the boy kept deflecting his attacks with ease like the man's attacks were like those of an annoying bug.