Deer Eyes

"Falling in love at first sight is much more exciting and amazing. You have not met the person properly, but this did not hinder you from loving him or her. Truly, being in love at first sight is the true test of love; loving another without giving weight to who the person might be and what the person might become"

Christian's P.O.V

"Christian wake up !!!" ugh that annoying sound of my brother is worse than any alarm clock in the morning ."wake up you sleepyhead we'll be late because of you" Jack yet again trying his best to wake me up. I seriously regret the decision of staying with my brother just because of his morning alarms.

Me and my twin brother Jack bought this apartment an year ago , since our parents are mostly busy visiting different countries we alone rule this place. well not quite because our friends hop in and spend nights

"Wake up wake up wake up...." and I threw the pillow at Jack's face as he shouted the third 'wake up' signalling him that I'm up so he could stop.I stretched out my hand for my phone and unlocked the screen to find ROSE's msg "He hasn't replied" I quickly got up and dialled Fred's number thank fully he picked it up on the second ring as long as I know Fred is a kinda friend who never answers the call.

"Hey!" Fred answered "You careless bastard!! where the heck have you been?" I shouted "I came back last night it was quite late so I went home directly" he said "And you didn't even care to tell anyone huh?? not even HER!! do you have any idea how much worried SHE is!!?" I hate it when SHE gets worried just because of us "I told Jack and Lee to inform the rest of the gang and don't worry I'll meet HER today " Fred said "You better" and with that I hanged up.

After putting the phone down I took a long warm bath and wore a pair of blue ripped jeans with my favourite low necked white shirt, and as I took the last bite of my breakfast which of course Jack made , I heard the noise of horn outside indicating that Lee and Shawn were here to pick us up. I grabbed my phone and bag ,went out of the apartment along with Jack.

We were standing at our regular spot behind the school when Shawn said "hey there is a new showroom in the town which has the best cars" jeez this boy is so obsessed with cars "shut up! You call all the cars 'best'" Lee said "I'll agree with Lee on this one get over it man." I stated "hey forget the cars I have heard about a cupcake" Jack said with a wink "Who? When? Where?" Lee asked with curiosity. "I haven't seen the face yet but seems good to me" Jack winked again "Just say the name already will you" I said to Lee.

Lee and Jack are the real badboys of the gang where as Shawn and Fred are just flirt , how ever ROSE  is the clean one in the gang where as I'm the player of the college with a record of dating the school's best first.

"Speaking of cupcake Christian look your love interest is coming this way" Shawn said smirking at me and pointing behind me. I turned around and saw Leila coming towards me. Leila is the head cheerleader of our football team, I dated her last month and the girl still haven't moved on and believe me when I say she's nothing but a pain in the ass.

"You better start running bro " Jack said to and run I did, I ran until I reached the second floor's hallway I stopped and turned around to see whether she's following me or not but luckily she wasn't the boys must have mislead her. As soon as I sighed in relief I felt someone banging at by back I turned around making a fist to hit the blind guy banging into me but to my surprise I found a girl on the floor rubbing her forehead instead.

"You stupid blind Mia! can't you see the darn wall with your so called eyes" she said making me laugh a little by assuming me a wall. She was wearing a purple crop top with blue skinny jeans her straight light brown hair  falling down her shoulders I wonder they're as soft as they seem.

"That was not a wall" I said but she sat there still with her eyes closed "Are you okay?" I asked her but still no response from her "Well.... I think you have damaged your brain by hitting your head soo hard"I teased a bit to gain reply , I would be disappointing to know that a girl like her has really damaged her brain even tho I haven't seen her face that clearly yet. Finally she opened her eyes and lifted her gaze.

Finally came to see her face completely . This girl was a complete stunner, beautiful I don't think I have seen her before in college because I'm sure if I had I would have remembered her , how could someone even forget seeing these big beautiful light brown near to hazel eyes just like a deer. I didn't realize I was checking her out until I saw her doing the same her eyes were traveling from my neck to jawline until they stare directly into my soul . I'm not comfortable with direct eye contacts and luckily many don't even dare to make one with me but this little deer  was staring right into my eyes so I had to break the eye contact.

"You need help?" I asked I seemed to be completely zoned out as I held my hand out for her but to my disappointment she without taking a second stood up straight on her feet completely ignoring my hand leaving me deprived .

"I'm sorry I'm so so sorry I didn't see you there..." she apologized I felt bad for her I don't know why "Its okay" I replied "NO I'm really sorry I should have walked carefully" She said taking a few steps back is she scared of me? "Hey! its fine relax" I said "I'm sorry I really am" She said while slowly walking backwards "Relax breathe! and calm down its totally fine" I said taking a few steps towards  her to ease her but she bend down grabbed her phone and turned away shouting one last sorry to me and ran away from there from me !

WHY?
Not a single girl has ever ran away from me!

SO why did she???

Who is she????

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wanna know who's ROSE? stay tuned ;)

Here's another picture of Christian as he's in the cover too

Don't forget to vote and share

Also follow my account please

keep reading and enjoy

Love

Zainab Ejaz